Car chase/shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlelover2495

5 Year Member
Can i ask the community a favor please. my uncle was involved in a car chase/shooting. if you see a orange camaro with boston massachusetts license plates with a black guy in it please call the cops and notify them for suspicious activity. ill put the story down below

My uncle was on his way home from college and he was going to stop by wendy's to get somthing to eat until some random guy started beeping at him and screaming out the window he was going to kill him. so my uncle just drove away and they followed him and started riding him so he called 911 and now because there riding him he is now speeding and going next to almost 100mph on the main roads and now the guy decided to pull up along the side of his car like you see in the movies and then stick his arm out the window with a hankerchief over his gun and now my uncle has to react fast and he tells the cops as he hangs up the phone he is gonna shoot me and now the guy starts firing multiple rounds of ammunition at my uncle and my uncle has to turn onto different side roads and luckily my uncle lost them and we went home and put his car in his garage and went inside. he was petrified and shocked when he got home. he couldnt believe what just happened to him. He is perfectly fine him and his car remain unharmed except for the rair were some of the paint is missing from when they were riding him. he called the cops back when he got home and they yelled at him for hanging up.!!!!But we are getting our lawyer on this case and we are going to look further into it. my uncle has never ever seen this guy before. he didnt cut him off or anything he just went after my uncle. my uncle is a safe driver.

my uncle is a really down to earth nice guy. and we do not even live in a ghetto neighborhood, this guy just came from a different state and started causing trouble. he had two girls in the back of his car to.

i would really appreciate it if you guys could keep on the lookout. he could have very well went to a different state to to avoid getting arrested.

i wanna know who in their right mind just picks a fight and threatens to kill somone!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So glad your uncle is alright. What state do you live in? There are some sick people in this world. More and more each day it seems. The ghetto comes to the better parts of the city or town. They have nothing where they are from. Heck, a lot of them don't even have family that would care, they are too doped up to care. Hope the guy is found and sent away with more then a slap on the wrist.

turtlelover2495

5 Year Member
wellington said:
So glad your uncle is alright. What state do you live in? There are some sick people in this world. More and more each day it seems. The ghetto comes to the better parts of the city or town. They have nothing where they are from. Heck, a lot of them don't even have family that would care, they are too doped up to care. Hope the guy is found and sent away with more then a slap on the wrist.

we live in rhode island

Status
Not open for further replies.