Care information for Indian Star tortoises

StarShell

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I had a Indian Star tortoise before but sadly he died of old age because I had got him from a friend who needed to rehome him, I missed having a tortoise so I decided to get another one but before I do can one of you direct me to Indian Star tortoise care information. I'm new here and just joined because I just found out about and heard that you guys are especially good at giving other people good advice and care information!:)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I had a Indian Star tortoise before but sadly he died of old age because I had got him from a friend who needed to rehome him, I missed having a tortoise so I decided to get another one but before I do can one of you direct me to Indian Star tortoise care information. I'm new here and just joined because I just found out about and heard that you guys are especially good at giving other people good advice and care information!:)
Hello and welcome.

Tortoises live a very long time. No one knows exactly how long, but its unlikely that the previous tortoise died of old age. Much more likely that something wasn't right somewhere.

Do you plan to get a baby or an adult? Have you ever considered a Burmese star instead of an Indian? They are more outgoing and friendly, hardier, don't stress as easily, they look similar, and care is similar.

Here is the care info:

Here are some baby Burmese to whet your appetite:
IMG_2153.JPG