Carol S. Amazing Russian Tortoises

tgirl23

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Just wanted to say I went down today and picked up my 3 year old captive bred male Russian tortoise. Luckily for me I live within driving distance so I got to go down and pick up my tortoise in person. Can I just say Carol and her husband are AMAZING!!! They gave me a tour of their backyard and their enclosures. These enclosures are just beautiful. There are so many beautiful flowering plants that are safe for tortoises. She knows every single one of her tortoises by name and they all have a backstory. You can truly tell how much she cares for every single one of her tortoises. They live quite a spoiled and loved life. My tortoise is super active, healthy and outgoing and all of us are in love. If you are seeking a Russian tortoise I highly recommend her! She even gave me some plantain seeds, a bag of clippings and some rocks! They are just good people!!! I highly enjoyed meeting them both and I am so glad they were able to share their vast tortoise knowledge with me. She really knows how to raise them right! You will not regret it!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I got the same treatment from Carol and her husband. Fantastic human beings, they are. I've got a whole plantain pasture from the seeds she gave me!

I also highly recommend Carol and her tortoises for anyone interested in a healthy, well started russian tortoise.

Rhea

Missouri
Carol S. Is an awesome breeder. I have one of her Russians and he's been healthy since day 1. He'll be a year soon and boy has he grown!