Carol S bany russian tortoises

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
I purchased a russian tortoise baby from CarolS a few months ago. She is beautiful and healthy. Eats well and comes when she sees me knowing I have breakfast. I would recommended purchasing from Carol her babies are awesome. An advantage I enjoyed purchasing from a good breeder from the forum is the care on the baby was good from the start and they are there for you and the baby if you have questions ,concerns, or to just enjoy showing updates :).

Madratter

I received 4 baby Russians from Carol earlier this week. They are all beautiful, healthy and appear to be adjusting well (still shy but eating). Carol was wonderful to deal with and included hatch dates and weights as well as parents names since they came from 2 different mothers. Very pleased with the new babies and the transaction. I hope to deal with Carol again in the future. :)

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alta Loma, CA
I received 4 baby Russians from Carol earlier this week. They are all beautiful, healthy and appear to be adjusting well (still shy but eating). Carol was wonderful to deal with and included hatch dates and weights as well as parents names since they came from 2 different mothers. Very pleased with the new babies and the transaction. I hope to deal with Carol again in the future. :)

THANK YOU!