Carolina Pet Supply Order

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I just have one more thought about this. I've had a lot of "misdirected" or lost mail the past couple of years. That business won't know that you didn't receive your order unless you call them. I finally had to go to the post office and complain to the post master about it.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
This is all too bad.....
When I first got my red foot as a hatchling, I ordered the tortoise seed mix, and the TNT powder and they both were shipped fast.
Mabey they got overwhelmed by their influx of orders.....(???)
I would try and contact them first. They have obviously tried over the years to create a small business based around correct reptile husbandry. We should be trying to support the one company that truly cares about products that are actually healthy for a pet tortoise.
( Dont hate them just yet! They are still human beings, who could be having real problems to inhibit their small business.... I've totally been there. I got really ill. And my online business collapsed because I couldn't ship my orders for weeks.....)
I understand that small businesses can be overwhelmed. I gave him a chance and he flat out lied (said I had been refunded) and tried to sneak and scramble to let the time expire on my PayPal dispute. Even if he was the last source on earth for tortoise seed mixes I wouldn’t order from him.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I understand that small businesses can be overwhelmed. I gave him a chance and he flat out lied (said I had been refunded) and tried to sneak and scramble to let the time expire on my PayPal dispute. Even if he was the last source on earth for tortoise seed mixes I wouldn’t order from him.
That's really sad to read for me. I hate to see that you've been treated that badly. I trust your opinion enough that I'll think twice before ordering again.

jcase

Platinum Tortoise Club
Pittsboro, NC
Ordered supplies from them, including perishable items.

Trying to ensure someone is here when delivered, but can't get a response out of them, tried to contact them multiple ways.

I don't mind waiting for orders, but a status update is nice, shipping ETA is really nice if it is something that could be harmed in the 95f+ heat we are expecting.

jcase

Platinum Tortoise Club
Pittsboro, NC
Filed a dispute with PayPal, and they finally responded. Seemed nice, but obviously over their head. Got my money back