Carolina Pet-Supply Seed Mix

klawran1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Acworth, GA
So I've been working in my Russian Tortoise pen recently and I wanting to grow some things for him to eat. Has anyone tried this for their Russians? I head good things about Carolina Pet Supply:

http://www.carolinapetsupply.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=590

With it, I am going to plant hibiscus and hostas. Maybe some other things depending on what I can get my hands on. Thoughts? Tried it? Love/hate it? Thanks in advance!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
No. No experience.
Only Tortoise Supply.
And I highly rate THEM and their seed packets.
But that pack from Carolina supply seems like a good deal, too.

klawran1

5 Year Member
Acworth, GA
I like tortoise supply, but I really liked the variety of this mix. Thanks for the input.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
I use stuff from them. They are slow often, and customer service when you have problems leaves something to be desired. I really like the seeds though.

klawran1

5 Year Member
Acworth, GA
I use stuff from them. They are slow often, and customer service when you have problems leaves something to be desired. I really like the seeds though.
Thank you very much for the input.

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
I only buy from them. I add in my own seeds to it also, like Collard Greens and dark cabbages and lettuces. I also have a lot of different "ornamental grasses" that I save seeds and use for their mix too. I live in Michigan, lay the seeds in fall each year and cover with leaves, next spring everything grows phenomenally.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Not a very good experience when I tried to use them... Very slow, problems with lost(?) order, and some pretty lacking customer service.
I was not too happy and ended up just canceling my order and using Amazon.
I was bummed.