Carolina Pet Supply Shipping?

hayleapeyton

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hi! I ordered TNT and russian seed mix from Carolina Pet Supply a month ago, how long do they take to ship & receive?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We've heard a lot of complaints about their being slow to ship.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
True. Package could be more professional. I honestly don’t remember how long.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Hi! I ordered TNT and russian seed mix from Carolina Pet Supply a month ago, how long do they take to ship & receive?

They are notoriously slow to ship, and even worse with communication. If they haven't contacted you, I'd try to contact them. If you don't get a reply, I'd start taking whatever steps needed for a refund (chargeback or Paypal dispute).

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
They used to be really good years ago but lately stories similar to yours is all I hear.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
They are notoriously slow to ship, and even worse with communication. If they haven't contacted you, I'd try to contact them. If you don't get a reply, I'd start taking whatever steps needed for a refund (chargeback or Paypal dispute).
I think that they have a crappy website. I hope they get it together. Its great to see more natural supplements, seeds and stuff.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
We've heard a lot of complaints about their being slow to ship.
I know how important you are to this forum. I wish we could have a separate area to post sick torts. I would love to see positive things. I love to help or read ppl need help but it seems like a lot. We can all use positive things. Idk. Please don’t get upset. My feelings I want to share. Either way you’re going a super great job. Thanks so much.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
So, Carolina Pet Supply is run by Joe Heimen and his wife, it's a small Mom and Pop business. They are no longer young, and it seems like during the pandemic, shipping and order fulfillment has slowed down a LOT. I hope they are doing OK!
It has been 8-9 years since I've personally talked to Joe, but he used to be prompt about answering.

Sorry you are having to deal with this.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
So, Carolina Pet Supply is run by Joe Heimen and his wife, it's a small Mom and Pop business. They are no longer young, and it seems like during the pandemic, shipping and order fulfillment has slowed down a LOT. I hope they are doing OK!
It has been 8-9 years since I've personally talked to Joe, but he used to be prompt about answering.

Sorry you are having to deal with this.
Now that is cool. I like how robust the Tortoise Forum is and how someone actually met them. I like the product overall but I just ordered it, never gave it a thought, one day it came. However I agree with ppl that are not getting the products.

hayleapeyton

Florida
Update it has now been almost two months, I wanted to hang on hope that it would move forward bc I really wanted to try their products and I love supporting small businesses. I don’t know what to do really, bc I still do want the products it’s just taking a lifetime. lol Maybe soon! 😅