CB 2008 Bolivian Redfoots some of the only available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Greetings to all from South Florida. I have a handful of Bolivian Redfoots still available from my 2008 hatch. There are only a few people in the country that produce these and this is your chance to get one or a couple that are well started. They are the largest of the Redfoots and most of my group are 16" plus. They will have mostly black bellies as adults and have almost no "waist" on the males. Their heads are an apricot orange as adults with very red legs. I have picts of the adults that produced them as well as a side shot of the animal in question. These were incubated at 86.5 F so they should be mixed sex with a tendency toward females. Care for them is no different from that of any other Redfoot. If you have any other questions please feel free to call or e-mail. They are priced at $250 ea plus $50 flat rate overnight shipping. All turtles and tortoises under 4" sold for scientific, educational, research or export purposes only. Thanks for looking Douglas Beard / Flora & Fauna 305-246-3129

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
08 Bolivian RF #4 SOLD! Thanks Tortoise Forum!

safarinut4

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi!
I am interested in either tortoise 6 or 7a, whichever seems more outgoing/friendly. If you've got a couple more pics of each one and some pics of the parents, that would be great. I will let you know something by the end of the weekend if not before.
Thanks,
Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.