CB 2013 Concentric, Texas, and Northern Diamondback Terrapins

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtledan77

Unless otherwise noted, all terrapins are in perfect condition (no missing toes, nipped tails, etc) and are freshwater raised. I cannot determine gender on most of these. Thanks for looking!

I have 3 very light Concentric Diamondback Terrapins for sale.

#1 and #2: 2.5" Asking $225 each for them.
#3: 3" and the lightest of all 4. I believe she is female, but cannot guarantee gender, $250 takes her.

Buy any 3 of these or my darker concentrics and I'll add on a Northern Diamondback Terrapin (#13 or #14) for just $25!

light1_zpsbd64f437.jpg

I have 6 darker Concentric Diamondback Terrapins for sale.

#4-#8: 2.5" $175 each
#9: 2.5" Appears to have a nipped tail at the very tip. Purely cosmetic, $150

Buy any 3 of these or my lighter concentrics and I'll add on a Northern Diamondback (#13 or #14) Terrapin for just $25!

dark1_zpsa3041924.jpg

I have 2 Texas Diamondback Terrapins for sale.

#10 and #11: 2.5-3" There are some really raised knobs on these guys and the yellow ring around their carapace is really starting to come in nicely. $150 each, or take both for $275.

texas1_zps38b30e2f.jpg

I have 3 Northern Diamondback Terrapins for sale.

#12: 2.5" and has a blue skin tone. All Diamondbacks are friendly, but this is the friendliest terrapin I've ever seen. Truly loves to say "hi" and has a great personality overall. $125.
#13 2.5" $100
#14 2" and appears to have some scales peeling towards the bottom of his shell. I believe it's purely cosmetic and it seems to already be clearing up... but I believe in full disclosure anyway! $75

Take all 3 Northern Diamondback Terrapins for just $250!

IMG_3180_zpsd1326b4f.jpg

Prices are firm, but I may entertain reasonable multiple purchase offers. I am not in any hurry to sell these as we are enjoying them immensely. I will ship and provide a quote if you provide me with your zip code prior to ordering. I do accept Paypal if sent as Family and Friends or, if you prefer to send it the other way that's fine but you would simply pay the extra 3% fee. If you want more photos, just tell me which number you're interested in and I will provide them.

Status
Not open for further replies.