CB Western Hermann's tortoises (Testudo hermanni hermanni)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
We are now accepting deposits/prepaid preorders on captive bred 2016 Western Hermann's tortoises (T. h. hermanni) for August hatches. May and June hatches are now all spoken for.

The animals being offered are from genetically tested, locality specific adults which are all studbook registered. The adults are not only as pure as it gets but they are also correctly assigned to each distinct locality in nature as per DNA results.

For information and detailed photographs of the parental stock (which are not for sale, so please do not ask) visit our site dedicated to understanding T. h. hermanni at: www.HERMANNIHAVEN.com

Pricing is as follows on the locales/strains that will be available this time around:

Italian mainland locales
Tuscany, Apulia & Calabria- $650 each

Italian island locales
Sicilian Spurred & Sardinian Giants- $850 each

Balearic island locales
Mallorca & Minorca Population A- $850 each

*Yes I can provide unrelated animals on each locale.

Shipping & packing is included in each price.

To discuss payment, deposit, quantity and/or any other information regarding them please send an e-mail to me at:

[email protected]

Please no replies to this ad, I most likely will not see them.

Please no trades on these.

Please read our Terms & Conditions

Please read our Testimonials

**The photos below show what to expect after 1 year of raising them, what to expect after 3 years and also some adults. These animals are not for sale, they are here to give interested parties an idea of the beauty, compact size and traits of these gorgeous tortoises. Much more info on each locale and much more is available at www.HERMANNIHAVEN.com

Thanks for looking and have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Chris & Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.