CBB 2013 Burmese Star Tortoises (Geochelone platynota)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenS

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
New York
CBB 2013 Burmese Star Tortoises (Geochelone platynota)

Here’s your chance to work with one of the world’s rarest tortoise. Burmese are very hardy and very personable. I have been working with and producing Burmese stars since 2002. I have 4 different bloodlines available, one of which is unrelated to ALL US stock!! (And this one female is BIG, 14 inches plus) All of my animals are stud book reg. as well. These exquisite tortoises have been hand raised by me, the breeder, not a middle man selling someone else’s babies. (Animals that get shipped around and get exposed to who knows what, and then you add them to your collection and so MANY things can go wrong, is it really worth spending all that money and NOT know what your really getting?) I have always said, “ you get what you pay for”! I just know of, WAY to MANY HORROR stories over the years. Anyway, I can offer unrelated, temperature sexed offspring. Babies are available now and throughout the year. I will provide pictures of the babies to ONLY serious parties, Please NO picture collectors.

** NO Trades, UNLESS you have any of the 4 sup- species of Spider Tortoises!

**All tortoises under 4" are sold for scientific or educational purposes only.

We will not knowingly break any laws in selling or shipping you a tortoise,so please don't ask us to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.