CHANGE OF PLANS AH!

otisthetortoise

5 Year Member
I'm getting Otis tonight instead of tomorrow! The breeder changed her mind last minute due to circumstances.
SO SHE IS COMING TONIGHT and I'm so excited! Everything is prepped but I'm still very nervous, for those who know of Otis I just thought I'd say!
My first tortoise will be here in a few hours..
What a daunting thought :D
Olivia

Last edited:

TerrapinStation

Location (City and/or State)
Detroit, Michigan
Stay calm, breath..... they have survived for quite a long time without our help........ you will do great.

Plus, anytime day or night, there will be somebody on here who can lend a helping hand.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
A warm welcome to the forum!

Excited, ok, but no need to worry. After all, each and every one f us at the forum began from "zero." So take it easy, and ask all the questions you want. You will get the help you need here.

otisthetortoise

5 Year Member
Thank you all.
She is settling in very well and has a healthy appetite. I wasn't worried as such just jittery and excited, but I love her to bits.
:tort:

otisthetortoise

5 Year Member
Hi! How's your sweet tort doing today?
She's doing great!
After inspecting her water bowl with some suspicion and, very reluctantly after some prompting, self-soaking it it, I have discovered she isn't too fond of water or baths! ;) But she was delighted that she had dandelion leaves amongst her food and she basked and had a roam around the enclosure. For more details daily, check out my other thread "Welcome home Otis! :D" on General Tort Discussion :)
Olivia