Cheap Fogger Only $37.00 Any Reviews or Input ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jc918

5 Year Member
I called petsmart and asked them if they would price match the "Repti Fogger" With another pet website and they said YES. Petsmart sells the Repti Fogger by zoo med for $59.99. The website below sells it for $37.00.

Has anyone used this fogger and would it be a good fogger for my Russian turtle ?

37248.jpg

http://www.pclickonline.com/product.php?pid=37248&Ohp=1518&cmp=&dfId=842?cmp=googlez

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
I have one of these foggers and it works great. Seeing as I use on RFs, Homes, and MEPs I don't want to suggest on how to use it Russians but it is a good product and a very good price.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm afraid that if you use a product like that on a Russian tortoise, especially in an aquarium, you're going to end up with a pretty sick tortoise. They don't need a fogger to be healthy.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Hopefully we are in fact talking about a terrestrial tortoise...who said you need a fogger by the way?

Jc918

5 Year Member
Thanks I won't get one. The lady at the pet store told me to get one

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I think you need to STOP listening to the lady at the pet store. Many of the people on this forum have 30+ years experience. The petstore just wants to make a sale, and so far they ripped you off on that tank, and that fogger would make your Russian sick. If you need help, please ask here.

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
Ha, I was just about to post something I noticed about this fogger today. I was out shopping for some things.

I noticed on the back of this products box it listed something I have NEVER seen listed on a reptile product before.

Something along the lines of "Provides great humidity that helps prevent pyramiding in tortoises"

I was pretty shocked. Maybe there are companies now figuring out that humidity plays a vital role to preventing a tortoise from pyramiding and they are finally getting products out there. Although, this would only work for a few tortoises.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I sure hope the manufacturers start making some better products. So many of them are pure junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.