Cheap junk, who else searches?

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jamaica
@Tom please tell them I am not joking about the book. Soon as I can find the $1,200.00 to collect it I am gonna do so.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Tammy. Really, people don't know when you are being serious or joking!!! Straighten up.
Well I personally just think the title says it all. If it was totally human it would have taken them down a notch in my book.😁sooo...

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Tammy, I have the PDF file of the book for you(vdoc.pub_almost-human-a-journey-into-the-world-of-baboons)..free of course. PM me an email address or I can use a work program to send you the link to get it.

let me know.....

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Tammy, I have the PDF file of the book for you(vdoc.pub_almost-human-a-journey-into-the-world-of-baboons)..free of course. PM me an email address or I can use a work program to send you the link to get it.

let me know.....
Wow. That's really nice of you! Thanks a lot, but it would spoil this whole Waiting Game to get a REAL book with cover and printed paper pages, for this crazy old soul. BUT. If I don't get through can I check back with you ?

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Of course, I may read it myself now that I have it......

It took me many years to be able to read comfortably on-screen. I used to print out Spec books to read them before bidding a project b/c I hated reading on screen. 300-700 pages of the most boring specifications you ever read. Now I read them with ease online......the dinosaur learned.....LOL

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I breed and sell feeder rats for snakes, so if I get lucky tomorrow I will have a pocket of "rat cash" to go collect my book at Mailpac!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
I breed and sell feeder rats for snakes, so if I get lucky tomorrow I will have a pocket of "rat cash" to go collect my book at Mailpac!
Not until Covid happen did I ever think about "feeder" cash. OMG except what the pet shop raised themselves people like you are in high demand!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Not until Covid happen did I ever think about "feeder" cash. OMG except what the pet shop raised themselves people like you are in high demand!
I wish it was higher! Jamaicans in general do not like snakes! So not a lot of customers. Plus I have my own snakes to feed. No "frozen/thawed" is done here. And the pet shops, such as they are, don't like selling their guinea pigs and hamsters to feed snakes - yeah - "pet" shop is the phrase. And they don't do rats and mice. Things are sure different here from in the U.S!
Yes, people had to get really innovative when Covid raised its ugly head! Some people found new opportunities and have not stopped. So, it's an ill wind that blows no good, as they say.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Well...sense this is a thread about cheap stuff. While I was searching for a photo for another thread back to 2017, I found one I thought youall0606171416.jpg would like.😜 It's of a tag attached to the table runner I bought for the 4th of July that year. I couldn't resist snapping a pic 😊 it was cheap. What can I say 🤗

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Isn't Jamaica snake-free in the wild? I remember the guide on the Black river saying that. Is it true?

Well, other than the imports that invariably get loose occasionally?

"rat cash".....LOL
We have snakes, including the supposed to be protected Jamaican Boa which is indigenous. Your Guide lied. Lol!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
We have snakes, including the supposed to be protected Jamaican Boa which is indigenous. Your Guide lied. Lol!
Well... 🙃 and since snakes can't read and all that, they just decided to stick around.🦕🪱