Check this out

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
I bought my IROC in 1988, it's an '89. I drive it hard, but take very good care of it. The years have taken a toll on my car, now ya'll need to understand me, I love my car, I still see it as it was when I drove it home that first time. So to realize some things had just gone with the wind, is not what I want to see. As example, the center cap on my wheels that reads IROC-Z, all are gone leaving holes in the middle of my wheels. Drove me nuts. I like to put him in the local car shows, but with bottomless holes there, no. There's a very observant TFO member and he noticed my center caps are gone in a photo I had posted. So we talked about it and I told him they were just too expensive for my budget. Well, to make a long story shorter...guess what came in the mail..? Hmmm? Yep. Center caps. I'm not going to say who he is, but can you just believe it??? OMG! Look!
100_4982.JPG100_4979.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Omg!!! What a nice thing for someone to do for you!

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
I know it huh!? I've been going around showing them off to people not even old as my car lolol I LOVE THEM
Whoever did that for you is a real sweetheart and I think you totally deserve getting them. Awesome car.

Sue Ann

chapin , South Carolina
I bought my IROC in 1988, it's an '89. I drive it hard, but take very good care of it. The years have taken a toll on my car, now ya'll need to understand me, I love my car, I still see it as it was when I drove it home that first time. So to realize some things had just gone with the wind, is not what I want to see. As example, the center cap on my wheels that reads IROC-Z, all are gone leaving holes in the middle of my wheels. Drove me nuts. I like to put him in the local car shows, but with bottomless holes there, no. There's a very observant TFO member and he noticed my center caps are gone in a photo I had posted. So we talked about it and I told him they were just too expensive for my budget. Well, to make a long story shorter...guess what came in the mail..? Hmmm? Yep. Center caps. I'm not going to say who he is, but can you just believe it??? OMG! Look!
View attachment 304801View attachment 304802
Wow that’s so nice! Congratulations

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Whoever did that for you is a real sweetheart and I think you totally deserve getting them. Awesome car.
I don't necessarily deserve them, but holy s*t! That's for the comment on my car. It IS awesome. It's been really good to me, and thru the years I have loved it more. I'm on my 3rd engine, a Corvette LT1. Not because the previous engines had trouble, but I wanted faster and better, and this engine puts out.

saleena.lewis

Massachusetts
View attachment 304801View attachment 304802
Awesome car!

KronksMom

Illinois
It looked good before, but with those center caps, she's ready for any show!! And to the gentleman who did that... It's nice knowing there are still good, caring people out and about in this world. We see and hear far too many stories about the jerks. It's nice to share stories about the nice things people do for each other, just to remind us that human beings aren't all bad, like the news tells us we are. Thanks for sharing the story and the sexy car, Mags ?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
He's a good dude that guy.