Check up with the neck up.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
CT New Haven.
Made appointment for physical. March 1 getting the presidential treatment for staying healthy for another 30 something years. Emoji of ur choice.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
My Long time BF/Co worker suddenly passed away from something that could be been avoided by a routine checkup. So me and my turtle are routinely getting checked. Maybe I’m just still in shock but idk

Jan A

Boulder, CO
My Long time BF/Co worker suddenly passed away from something that could be been avoided by a routine checkup. So me and my turtle are routinely getting checked. Maybe I’m just still in shock but idk
You're not wrong. Our health is everything. I'm just having problems relying on vets who don't let you in the exam room with your animal. This has to stop.

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
Yes. U r absolutely right. Sometimes I want to see and it takes longer than a month for appointments

Duckster RT

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CT New Haven.
I tell the animal shelter vets. You can do it. Picture a small cold blooded cat. Jk.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
I tell the animal shelter vets. You can do it. Picture a small cold blooded cat. Jk.
Have you checked out the Vet list here on the forum? It's sorted by country and State, and has tortoise-competent vets listed.
Otherwise you run the risk of spending money for bad advice, or for hearing stuff so basic you already knew it....

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
You
You're not wrong. Our health is everything. I'm just having problems relying on vets who don't let you in the exam room with your animal. This has to stop.
You're absolutely right - it's ridiculous the way vets are still doing that.