Chewy..My Chihuahua PICS 2 CUTE

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Hes the sweetest little tiny chihuahua ive ever owned. He weighs 4 and a half pounds but when it comes to getting tough he thinks hes 10 ft tall and bullet proof when protecting me. Hes cool with sulcatas as long as they dont approach him, If they do he tucks tail and runs for dear life. Its hillairious. Yet
He still totally thinks he runs the house. :rolleyes:

1382244503547.jpg

1382244534922.jpg

1382244585191.jpg

Attachments

• 1382244462661.jpg
    1382244462661.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited by a moderator:

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Cute little guy, they get cold easy and like to sleep under the covers. We have a little ankle biter like that

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Adorable pics....

My only direct experiences with these little ones is one hanging from my pant leg (he just would not let go, very amusing) and the other was when I was sitting on my uncles couch and the dog jumped up on the back of the couch---slowly walked over to my head/hair, gave a sniff or two then leaped onto the back of my head and started humping---not as amusing, but still a touch funny (now)...lol...

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Adorable pics....

My only direct experiences with these little ones is one hanging from my pant leg (he just would not let go, very amusing) and the other was when I was sitting on my uncles couch and the dog jumped up on the back of the couch---slowly walked over to my head/hair, gave a sniff or two then leaped onto the back of my head and started humping---not as amusing, but still a touch funny (now)...lol...

More than a touch funny, I would love to see a pic of that:D

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Lol..Hes a good boy. Ive seen Chihuahuas act like that. Hopefully, Chewy will continue to refrain from that kind of behavior.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
The little guy we have gets his groove on with stuffed animals, maybe I need to take a pic

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Lol. I had a little 3 lb male that had a humpy monkey.:blush: He REALLY loved that monkey. Lmbo it was a sight to see. Silly Chihuahuas....

Kitkat1989

I have 2 chihuahuas, one likes to sniff at my Hermann and the other shows no interest in him at all. They are 2 my little ankle biters as my post man well knows!

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
LOL. We have a black lab he weighs 100lbs and Chewy will jump him every chance he gets.:eek: Thank Goodness the lab is so gentle :rolleyes:. Ankle biters they are. I think ours has "little man syndrome " :p

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
Update On Chewy.. Still doing what he does best sleeping. =-O lol. He's the sweetest little guy, However he still Rules The Roost.:-D Big Jake our 100 pound black lab thinks hes a monster. =-O Wow, But yet they occasionally curl up and sleep together.Which I must get a picture of to prove its happened. Lol ;-) I love my furry babies.:-|

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
We all know he gets his way cause Big Jake let's him. :p

Attachments

• 1427696314683.jpg
    1427696314683.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 5

puffy137

This stray pigeon has been with us for about 8 months. Don't know how he managed to get over the houses to us as he has a bullet in his wing , Wicked kids I expect. At first he lived on the kitchen window sill , later we got him a cage ,cos after he goes down on the ground someone has to pick him up again. He might be in danger from neighbours cats. A few months ago we acquired a female friend for him & this is the happy result , he's a father.:D:D:D2015-03-29 08.16.36.jpg

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, Texas
They are Beautiful. And what a proud look on that face. Can the bullet be removed? Some kids can certainly be little, Well let's just say not very nice these days. I'm glad you saved the pigeon, I can honestly say I would have done the same thing. And Congrats on the new little family.

puffy137

They are Beautiful. And what a proud look on that face. Can the bullet be removed? Some kids can certainly be little, Well let's just say not very nice these days. I'm glad you saved the pigeon, I can honestly say I would have done the same thing. And Congrats on the new little family.
Thanks for that. The vet said it was an old wound & she couldn't do anything about it. I can feel the pellet under the skin on the underside of its wing.
Don't know if another vet would think it possible to remove it & if it could once more become airborn.