Chobii checkin' in~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flesh.Chobit

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Philadelphia
Heya Tortise peoples~

My name is Auriel but I like to go by Chobii online and I am co-mother of a tortise you wonderful people recently helped us identify as Jethra! We were calling her Jethro and thought she was a boy. Her actual owner RosieK15 told me to join too since we're both all excited about our new little love and since I'm always peaking over her shoulder when she's lurking for new ideas and stuff.

Soso..

Hello~ >//<!​

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Chobii:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! :D So glad you decided to join on your own, so now you won't have to peak over her shoulder. :cool: I am guessing won't be long til maybe your getting one of your own. :p Welcome to the family. :tort:

Flesh.Chobit

5 Year Member
Philadelphia
Dalano you seem really skeptical about welcoming me or something. 0.o;

Thank you Hipster! :]!

Rofl, Tyler! You're the one from the PM, right? o:

Jacqui, thank you! I really want one now they're so cute! We don't have enough room in this tiny little place though so for now I'm co-mother! :]

I do want one, soso I'm thinking if Rosie and I live together longer and get the tortoise table all set up we'll get two more. x3

Flesh.Chobit

5 Year Member
Philadelphia
Thank you Corey, Guru, and Anthony!

Mao-senpai, is it? I honestly just looked up anime tortoise and got this and lmao'd at it's face and it being in chopsticks. xDDD

Mao Senpai

5 Year Member
North Carolina
Flesh.Chobit said:
Thank you Corey, Guru, and Anthony!

Mao-senpai, is it? I honestly just looked up anime tortoise and got this and lmao'd at it's face and it being in chopsticks. xDDD

Hehe yeah. The tort was part of the series and they were making jokes about cooking the tortoise to eat since they were stranded and what not.

Sky2Mina

10 Year Member!
Bangkok
Welcome fellow anime-watcher. ^.^ I like seeing people use all the different smileys that I usually use when I chat online xD (although here I limit myself to use the "standard" smileys like :D :)).

I didn't find pictures of your tortoise in any other thread. >.< What kind is she?

Hope you have fun in the forum. ^^

Ah, i found her. A redfoot. Cute!~

Status
Not open for further replies.