CHOW TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Chow time for the torts, This puppy always steals a bite of whatever they are eating. He even takes the greens and fruit I give them. I dont leave this little guy alone with my torts

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Haha!I thought it was only my dogs that loved mazuri and fruits! Cute puppy, ilike the the torts are almost the same size.

Niki

5 Year Member
I love that little dog! My chi loves the mauzri and my tort hates it! Beautiful torts too.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
bigred said:
Chow time for the torts, This puppy always steals a bite of whatever they are eating. He even takes the greens and fruit I give them. I dont leave this little guy alone with my torts

My cats try to get a little nibble to

Zik said:
Nice RF's, they all look really nice.

They are all great torts 2 males 2 females, very healthy and active

Niki said:
I love that little dog! My chi loves the mauzri and my tort hates it! Beautiful torts too.

The little dog is about 3 or 4 months old, he is now sleeping with us. If he is not in our bed at night he wakes us up at 5 am yapping. My wife wanted to get this little guy. He is really good at pooping, peeing, and chewing things up. His name is now HAM

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
Cute. My dogs also like to poach Mazuri. I sometimes give one of them a piece or two when she helps me check on all of the smaller ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.