• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Chris Leone- Garden State Tortoise & Hermanni Haven

SamanthaMcGee

Location (City and/or State)
Houston
My daughters wanted a pet and we didn’t want a cat or a dog. We decided on a tortoise. We got one from a pet store and didn’t know anything. We didn’t have it for a month when we believe it was sick when we bought it. We loved it very much and I researched breeders and came upon Chris. He was super helpful with providing information and it took me a few weeks to decide tk buy one of his tortoises. We did and bought 2 baby Hermanns Dalmatian Tortoises. We’ve had them for almost a month and they are doing great. We have “HQ” (Hankers-Qunari) and Cookie Crumbs McGee. HQ loves to explore and Cookie loves to sleep and dig so we have to dig each day. I cant recommend Chris enough as words just don’t do him any justice...he’s just that good!

Attachments

aj_fetterman

Just recently completed my second purchase from Chris and the second was as good if not better than the first. Got my hatchling burmese star and have seen no issues for the week that I have now had it. Could not recommend Chris enough for anyone interested in tortoises of any kind

bouaboua

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA