Christmas is coming...

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Aww....im a chihuahua person too! Such loyal babies they are.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Ahh so cute. My smallest on the right, Mia, is a few ounces over 3 pounds. It's not often I find one smaller than her! Lol.
Suki was the runt of the litter.
She's unusually sweet for a Chihuahua.
She almost never even barks.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Since we are sharing, here are my two. The one eyed chihuahua is my heart dog. The other one (gray and white) is chihuahua mixed with terrier so she is not pure. I think they call it a taco terrier...lol.
20170816_123222.jpg 20171012_184459.jpg

Melis

Maryland
Suki was the runt of the litter.
She's unusually sweet for a Chihuahua.
She almost never even barks.
Same with my Mia. The runt, and doesn't have that stereotypical chihuahua personality. Only 1 of my 3 are mouthy lol. I'm trying to convince my fiancé that I need a 4th. He's says it's too many. But really what's 1 more when the combined weight will be under 20 pounds... lol

Melis

Maryland
Since we are sharing, here are my two. The one eyed chihuahua is my heart dog. The other one (gray and white) is chihuahua mixed with terrier so she is not pure. I think they call it a taco terrier...lol.
View attachment 224388 View attachment 224389
So sweet! How does the one eyed cutie do getting around and all? My oldest is starting to develop cataracts, and I am noticing a difference in her.

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
So sweet! How does the one eyed cutie do getting around and all? My oldest is starting to develop cataracts, and I am noticing a difference in her.
He can only see shadows out of his remaining eye so he is basically blind. He does at times bump into things but he is a very happy and otherwise healthy boy. The chihuahua/terrier mix does at times try to push him around.

Melis

Maryland
He can only see shadows out of his remaining eye so he is basically blind. He does at times bump into things but he is a very happy and otherwise healthy boy. The chihuahua/terrier mix does at times try to push him around.
That makes me happy to hear. (Not the picking on him by his sister of course! Lol) my Bella will be 14 in 2 weeks but she still runs around like a puppy. So I'm glad to hear he's still happy and healthy :)