Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Beautiful

California
Congrats on your hatchlings! I saw you are in FL. Do you have the adults for all these beautiful hatchlings? I’m in So Cal and have an adult breeding group of galaps. Amazing tortoises.

galapagosgirl1

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Florida
Thank you! A good friend of mine owns the adults. They are really amazing. I ended up with 14 new hatchlings for this year. They are doing very well.

California
Ok nice. I have a couple guesses who your friend is. ? It’s a small world of giants. What’s your plan for all of them? You had around thirty last year right?

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
beautiful babies. Congrats to the hatchlings of 2020

galapagosgirl1

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Florida
Ok nice. I have a couple guesses who your friend is. ? It’s a small world of giants. What’s your plan for all of them? You had around thirty last year right?
Yes, I had 32 and reluctantly sold one this year. After meeting and speaking with the person, I felt confidant that the tortoise was going to a good home. He may be interested in buying another next year. I can certainly understand not being able to afford to buy 2 at one time. I now have 45. I have no real plans for them. I wouldn't be opposed to selling a couple of the babies to a good home. I've gotten too attached to the others which I need to stop doing!

California
Yes, I had 32 and reluctantly sold one this year. After meeting and speaking with the person, I felt confidant that the tortoise was going to a good home. He may be interested in buying another next year. I can certainly understand not being able to afford to buy 2 at one time. I now have 45. I have no real plans for them. I wouldn't be opposed to selling a couple of the babies to a good home. I've gotten too attached to the others which I need to stop doing!
Wow 45! You will have the biggest herd in the world if you raise all those up. ? Enjoy the cuties!