CLASS TORTOISE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyC

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
2,513
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Friday morning (10/28) I'm going to announce to my class that soon (hopefully) they're going to get be getting their classroom tortoise. I'm going to start a thread titled "SURPRISE!" I would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it if all of you could leave a short message for them!!! The way I'm planning on announcing it is that I'm going to give them a pop-quiz! They are going to be SOOOO pissed b/c that's totally NOT my style. I'm going to project all of your messages from the "SURPRISE!" thread onto the Smart Board so they'll REALLY be surprised. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! YOU'RE ALL THE BEST!!!
-AnthonyC-
 

jackrat

Active Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2010
Messages
2,321
Location (City and/or State)
Hamburg,AR
Enjoy your new surprise,Guys!! You're lucky to have a teacher like Anthony.
 

AnthonyC

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
2,513
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Jack, gotta tell ya that I love the post... made my head swell a bit... but could you post that on the surprise thread I'm going to post in a second? Thank you sooo much! ***MODS PLEASE DON'T HATE ME IF I BUMP IT EVERYONE ONCE IN AWHILE... I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE AS MANY MEMBERS AS POSSIBLE CAN COMMENT*** -THANK YOU- :):)

jackrat said:
Enjoy your new surprise,Guys!! You're lucky to have a teacher like Anthony.



EVERYONE IS DOING A GREAT JOB! I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS EVERYONE! FEEL FREE TO ADD PICS OF YOUR TORTOISES... THEY REALLY LOVE THAT! :):):)
 

Momof4

Well-Known Member
10 Year Member!
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
9,706
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Congrats to you all of you for all your hard work!!! I wish I had more teachers like Anthony! You are so lucky! Enjoy your new tortoise and share pictures w/ us!!
 

AnthonyC

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
2,513
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Love it, Kathy!!! But could you pretty please post that in the SURPRISE thread! Sorry to be such a pest! :)

Momof4 said:
Congrats to you all of you for all your hard work!!! I wish I had more teachers like Anthony! You are so lucky! Enjoy your new tortoise and share pictures w/ us!!
 

laramie

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
1,092
Location (City and/or State)
Scottsdale, AZ
That is so cool. I will totally post! We want pics too!



tyler0912 said:
Your students are lucky to have a teacher like you! :p

Bump!



Bump from me too! Can we nominate you for Teacher of the Year?
 

pdrobber

Well-Known Member
10 Year Member!
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
2,410
We got until Friday!! lol Patience...I'm working on something nice for yuhs awl.
 

AnthonyC

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
2,513
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Haha! Sorry Pete! You make a good point. Patience is NOT my strong point!

I'm trying to find a CBB Russian. I have potentially found one.. hopefully. Won't know for a few days for sure.

Haha! Hardly! I sit back while they do all the work... I just reap the rewards!!! :D:D

laramie said:
That is so cool. I will totally post! We want pics too!



tyler0912 said:
Your students are lucky to have a teacher like you! :p

Bump!



Bump from me too! Can we nominate you for Teacher of the Year?




 

pdrobber

Well-Known Member
10 Year Member!
Joined
Oct 30, 2010
Messages
2,410
hey, how do you know your students aren't all browsing the forum when they get home? they might already have figured it out!!!
 

AnthonyC

New Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
2,513
Location (City and/or State)
New York
Because they're studying for their November mid-term silly!... or watching Jersey Shore or something like that! ;);)

tyler0912 said:
pdrobber said:
hey, how do you know your students aren't all browsing the forum when they get home? they might already have figured it out!!!

Good point...
 

tyler0912

Active Member
5 Year Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2010
Messages
2,979
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
AnthonyC said:
Because they're studying for their November mid-term silly!... or watching Jersey Shore or something like that! ;);)

tyler0912 said:
pdrobber said:
hey, how do you know your students aren't all browsing the forum when they get home? they might already have figured it out!!!

Good point...

Paha....sounds like you have great expectations...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Posts

Top