Classic cars, trucks and motorcycles

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Some hard work paying off . Starting to put it back together .

1481500187566.jpg 1481500197318.jpg 1481500214671.jpg

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
More work on the truck ! It's going back together .

Attachments

• 1481599420684.jpg
    1481599420684.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 1481599435772.jpg
    1481599435772.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 16

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man am I the only one building something ? All you guys snowed in don't have any thing going? Well here's the wife getting her grind on .

1482019096797.jpg 1482019106056.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

Not alone I just don't have pics to post unless u want to see a tarp covering a 67 camaro rs or a 73 z28 sitting in a driveway with flat tires

No but We'd like to see them without tarps....just outa the love of a Chevy

M

Maggie Cummings

Also not sure about your area but around me there are a bunch of place that will fix and repair your wheel. Older parts are getting harder and harder to come by had a 98 z28 at the shop and was almost impossible to get what I needed for it without going to aftermarket expensive parts.

Thanks

M

Maggie Cummings

Just thought I should put a car picture back in this thread. Here are a few of my 1963 Alfa Romeo Giulia. I acquired the car in 1986. After considerable restoration work I put the car on the road in 1987. It was my daily driver until 1992. Since then I have just maintained the car, made a few upgrades to it, and enjoyed driving it.!

I so much love engines, you are correct!!!!
Y is going to change the title of this thread to add bikes. I personally just like Harleys, but there's so many of you on specific special rice burners, we gotta have bikes too, even rice burners. As far as "I" am personally concerned. This is MY thread, meaning there's 3 rules, NO politics, Religion, or Cussing. Otherwise there are no Maggie rules. Yes we will even look at rice grinders.....LOL we're here to have FUN!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
It wasn't pink, that was a Mustang, the '35 was blue.

I'm sorry to disagree with you, my dear sister, but mom always said the '35 Ford phaeton was "sky BLUE pink."

This is about as close to the color as I could find doing a Google search:

AUT_21_RK1451_07_P.JPG

Last edited:
M

Maggie Cummings

I'm sorry to disagree with you, my dear sister, but mom always said the '35 Ford phaeton was "sky BLUE pink."

This is about as close to the color as I could find doing a Google search:

AUT_21_RK1451_07_P.JPG
Well, THAT'S not fun.....

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Y is going to change the title of this thread to add bikes. I personally just like Harleys, but there's so many of you on specific special rice burners, we gotta have bikes too, even rice burners. As far as "I" am personally concerned. This is MY thread, meaning there's 3 rules, NO politics, Religion, or Cussing. Otherwise there are no Maggie rules. Yes we will even look at rice grinders.....LOL we're here to have FUN!
Nobody's perfect.
I've always been a speed demon. And it's always been easier (and cheaper) to go fast by way of rice.;)
As you stated...and it's true...Riding was very different decades ago. It was rare to meet someone else with a bike. Kind of like tattoos. Now everyone has one of them too.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I also own a Norton Commando. It's neither american or Japanese.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Nobody's perfect.
I've always been a speed demon. And it's always been easier (and cheaper) to go fast by way of rice.;)
As you stated...and it's true...Riding was very different decades ago. It was rare to meet someone else with a bike. Kind of like tattoos. Now everyone has one of them too.

Yeah, in the olden days when my husband and I went on m/c rides the riders would always raise a hand in greeting when passing another rider. Now they're so common, the greeting is not longer happening.