Classic cars, trucks and motorcycles

M

Maggie Cummings

Maggie you tell me to comment on your page here then don't talk . Pish posh o my gosh

I just wanted you to see that Indian. And what do you mean I don't talk? I told a story about pulling that dirt bike with my car, I posted pix of that Indian, and I believe I even posted 2 pictures of me. What more do you want???jeeze :<3:
Besides, I'm so nervous about my trip my mind can't make any decent posts.
I'd take a Harley-Davidson Flathead over the Indian Scout. But it's a badass bike non the less . I think Harley's best motor was the evolution but the knucklehead is the coolest looking motor .

Needless to say, I was always the back seat rider with a pillow on the fender, so I will personally agree with you about the Evolution , a smooth motor with a lot of power

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I just wanted you to see that Indian. And what do you mean I don't talk? I told a story about pulling that dirt bike with my car, I posted pix of that Indian, and I believe I even posted 2 pictures of me. What more do you want???jeeze :<3:

Needless to say, I was always the back seat rider with a pillow on the fender, so I will personally agree with you about the Evolution , a smooth motor with a lot of power
....Smooth motor, anyway.:rolleyes:

M

Maggie Cummings

....Smooth motor, anyway.:rolleyes:

LOL you're mean! We're having another ice storm. I'm taking Amtrak to Fresno, and I'm nervous for some reason. How in the hell did I pull a 53' trailer back and forth cross the whole United States, and now I'm nervous about getting on a train? I'm afraid I'll get lost or something, I guess. I mean wrong train, not really "lost". Heck, I don't even need a map to get to most cities.....

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
LOL you're mean! We're having another ice storm. I'm taking Amtrak to Fresno, and I'm nervous for some reason. How in the hell did I pull a 53' trailer back and forth cross the whole United States, and now I'm nervous about getting on a train? I'm afraid I'll get lost or something, I guess. I mean wrong train, not really "lost". Heck, I don't even need a map to get to most cities.....
I also have an "A" license. I needed it for work, but in all honesty, driving a big trailer truck still scares the crap out of me. I can't imagine doing it every day.:eek:
Have a nice trip.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club

I expected an answer in two minutes . (Taps foot while waiting)

M

Maggie Cummings

I hope you ain't waitin on me good lookin. I just got back from Calif and I am trying to unwind. Both nights I was there, there was gunshots. One hit his next door neightbors house, went thru the wall and missed her sitting and watching TV. Cops say the bullet missed her by about 2 inches.
Now you know I will fight with anyone, but guns are too serious. I had my switch blade, but that's like taking a 22 to an AR15 party. That city is so dangerous. And yet (when it got so cold)We walked 3 blocks, (at midnight) and took a couple of blankets to my sons homeless friend. That's real smart in a place where most are Hmoung gangbangers, and everybody carries a gun and most are not sane enough to have one. If you don't think that makes you really stressed.... Holy crap

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah ,I was waiting but no answer . I turned blue and passed out waiting . Here's ole blue .

1483237538253.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

MY truck
I'm sorry Mike I thought you knew I was taking the train to spend Christmas with my youngest son. I was gone for 4 days.....

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
More progress on ole blue .

Attachments

• 1483321994618.jpg
    1483321994618.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 10
M

Maggie Cummings

You've worked hard on it. You're farther along then I thought.....

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Been working my butt off on it . My son an wife has helped a lot. But my buds Sam and Bubba are the back bone of the build .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I guess I'm the only one who builds cars on the weekends .

kingsley

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Thanks all, I purchased this car in 2000 and sold it to a friend in 2008 , i missed it so much that i bought it back from him last year!! so glad i did.. I have a few others but this by far is my fav.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Worked on the bed of my truck today . That's a nice car . If it's leaking fluids then it's time to turn some wrenches and take pictures as you do it .

Attachments

• 1486347957250.jpg
    1486347957250.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 16

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
New build s10 rat rod . Powered by a 360 .

Attachments

• 1488683499897.jpg
    1488683499897.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 1488683510446.jpg
    1488683510446.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 14