Classic cars, trucks and motorcycles

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I love the gas tank and the seat on the qa50 it looks like a miniature Harley . My favorite are CT70 because of the better suspension my three year old and I cruise the orchards on it
I wish I'd bought a few back when people were giving them away. Now they're worth their weight in gold it seems.

37dodge

5 Year Member
Sanger California
That's sure the truth you could buy them all day long for $400 10 years ago now you're paying 1400 to $2,400 for a bike with original paint how about speed boats the Forgotten relic of the California drought mine hasn't seen the lake in at least 8 years. 440 dodge with place diverter. I built this in my early 20s I was so much fun! my three year old about fell over when he saw the cover come off he loves a hot rod!IMG_20170418_085055241.jpg IMG_20170418_085126928.jpg at least eight years

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's sure the truth you could buy them all day long for $400 10 years ago now you're paying 1400 to $2,400 for a bike with original paint how about speed boats the Forgotten relic of the California drought mine hasn't seen the lake in at least 8 years. 440 dodge with place diverter. I built this in my early 20s I was so much fun! my three year old about fell over when he saw the cover come off he loves a hot rod!View attachment 205140 View attachment 205141 at least eight years
I'm just a Jon boat guy.
That thing is a beauty

37dodge

5 Year Member
Sanger California
When the lakes dried up we started going to the dunes hopefully no rain next week for trip to the beach IMG_20170418_090705504.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's a shame about Maggie's car. It really meant a lot to her and she took such good care of it. She now refers to it as a rat rod. She can't afford to have it fixed, so she's going with the flow.

37dodge

5 Year Member
Sanger California
That's really funny you learn something new every day I never heard it called that before. The "ss little Okie" has 4 horsepower great for the lake but not enough power I tried taking it in the San Joaquin River one time it took me about an hour to go 10 feet everything was fine until the river necked down and I wanted to go back! IMG_20170418_125838450.jpg

37dodge

5 Year Member
Sanger California
That's what I'd like to have if the wind is blowing my 2 stroke envelopes you in a plume of smoke it's a pain to mix it. My dad gave me A 7 horsepower last weekend it's a Ted Williams air-cooled it look like it was a four stroke but unfortunately it's a two stroke as well I gave it a pull and man that 7 horsepower is hard to turn over so I'm not going to mess with it. I have been looking for a newer 4 stroke but they are pretty pricey what you have would be ideal plus I'm sure the two stroke will be banned all together soon

37dodge

5 Year Member
Sanger California
I was looking at the pictures of your Kawasaki the older light green one my father had one like that he said it was a tribute bike to a famous racer I rode it one-time man and that was enough that is a seriously fast motorcycle I came Round the Corner a little too fast and was over that yellow line a car was coming so I accelerated and went to move over into my lane it didn't happen the front end came write up on it scared me to death. grown up riding motorcycles my whole life and that was just too much for me I never rode that thing again. My dad also had a triple 500 Kawasaki 2 stroke I think that was the neatest sounding motorcycle. He warned me not to go over 70 miles an hour cuz apparently they were known to death wobble

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I was looking at the pictures of your Kawasaki the older light green one my father had one like that he said it was a tribute bike to a famous racer I rode it one-time man and that was enough that is a seriously fast motorcycle I came Round the Corner a little too fast and was over that yellow line a car was coming so I accelerated and went to move over into my lane it didn't happen the front end came write up on it scared me to death. grown up riding motorcycles my whole life and that was just too much for me I never rode that thing again. My dad also had a triple 500 Kawasaki 2 stroke I think that was the neatest sounding motorcycle. He warned me not to go over 70 miles an hour cuz apparently they were known to death wobble
My 1972 H2 COBRA 750 (blue one)has a gusseted frame and swingarm for a little less twisting. It still handles like a bucket of crap. the green 1974 H2 (no photo of it) actually tries to change lanes when the power comes on because of torque steer. It's funny because its only 74 H.P. Just cheap Japanese steel from the 60s and 70s.
My ZX14r has 209 H.P. and handles like a sofa. You can go to sleep at 150 mph.

Last edited:

Michael Malone

Dallas, Tx
I got and old junker it's a 67 c10 my uncle had it almost 40 years before I got it. I drove it as my daily for a few years motor blew and sit and started to rot away but I just recently was able to put a new motor in it it's a 355 with aluminum heads and a .600 lift cam it's a pretty good motor still have a lot to do before it's ready for road again.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1504746930.593630.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1504746957.326275.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1504746977.140788.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1504747008.609181.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1504747037.889046.jpg