COLD DARK ROOM

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
In cas

Jeff, in case you don't have much time between now and Saturday to visit the CDR I just want to wish you and Kerry a wonderful wedding day. I hope it all goes smoothly and is full of love fun and laughter. xxx
images
Thanks Lyn, I'll show this to Kerry when she wakes. I of course keep her up to speed on my friend's antics in the CDR so she knows most of you by location/ageestimates/sanity levels etc....she will appreciate this!

I just spent 5 minutes looking for the sugar bowl for my coffee, she switched bowls last night and I spent the time searching for the old bowl! LOL It's not perfect here.....but it's darned close!

It's really humbling to see this all playing out and I am the happiest man on the planet. Excited like a little kid!

We had planned and hoped like other couples...but we've done it for a decade, the waiting part...all getting to this point in our lives. I think I spent the first year is awe of her. The humbling part is that it is all coming true, just like in my fairy tale. The fantastic, super girl, the peaceful home, the finances are even going to keep us from eating cat food.

We've got to pack later then load my truck later with all the beer, wine, soda. It's a pretty tech-savvy group so Kerry signed up for one of those QR code photo drop-boxes for folks to upload pics they take and I'll leave both of my cameras out as well so hopefully, there will be tons of pics! Folks will be coming in from out of town this afternoon/evening and we are all going to a local place in town for dinner. We called the Innkeeper to see if our house-guests could join us for breakfast each morning at the B&B. We have three folks staying here at the house, 4 miles away and we want them to be included too. Beth was very gracious......she is the owner, Jenn the Manager....both have been wonderful to deal with contracts just a formality.

Wow.....we are actually going to do this.....wow....married to Wonder woman, wow, how did I ever manage to pull that off? Can you imagine? Some serious superman stuff......all these irons in the fire with the house projects before I sell, , moving, building stuff here, stopping work.
Oh, and I'm getting married too, tomorrow! Pretty cool!

Thanks guys and have a great day....

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning all.
Thankfully the snow missed us - or came and went before I was up and about, just a dusting on some of the mountains. It's very cold though and we are having a lot of heavy showers with hail, but in between some brighter sunny spells.
I worry about the wildlife when the weather is unseasonal - there's a lot of frogspawn about now which is very vulnerable to frosts and the birds are nesting so also at risk if it's icy or snowy. I hope they all stay safe.

I have to go and do some shopping today so I'd better wrap up and head out.
I'll see you all later.
Have a good day!

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning all.
Thankfully the snow missed us - or came and went before I was up and about, just a dusting on some of the mountains. It's very cold though and we are having a lot of heavy showers with hail, but in between some brighter sunny spells.
I worry about the wildlife when the weather is unseasonal - there's a lot of frogspawn about now which is very vulnerable to frosts and the birds are nesting so also at risk if it's icy or snowy. I hope they all stay safe.

I have to go and do some shopping today so I'd better wrap up and head out.
I'll see you all later.
Have a good day!
Wow! In my corner of the UK we had rain earlier but now we have sun!

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I need to use the house to secure a loan for Xmas and birthdays now!;)

Well it's almost 1 a.m. now and I'd better hit the hay so
Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Sant Hapus (Happy St David;s Day)
and Nos Da
Take care
Try just trading socks lol like my family does 😊as many as we have though it still might take a loan 😕

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thanks Lyn, I'll show this to Kerry when she wakes. I of course keep her up to speed on my friend's antics in the CDR so she knows most of you by location/ageestimates/sanity levels etc....she will appreciate this!

I just spent 5 minutes looking for the sugar bowl for my coffee, she switched bowls last night and I spent the time searching for the old bowl! LOL It's not perfect here.....but it's darned close!

It's really humbling to see this all playing out and I am the happiest man on the planet. Excited like a little kid!

We had planned and hoped like other couples...but we've done it for a decade, the waiting part...all getting to this point in our lives. I think I spent the first year is awe of her. The humbling part is that it is all coming true, just like in my fairy tale. The fantastic, super girl, the peaceful home, the finances are even going to keep us from eating cat food.

We've got to pack later then load my truck later with all the beer, wine, soda. It's a pretty tech-savvy group so Kerry signed up for one of those QR code photo drop-boxes for folks to upload pics they take and I'll leave both of my cameras out as well so hopefully, there will be tons of pics! Folks will be coming in from out of town this afternoon/evening and we are all going to a local place in town for dinner. We called the Innkeeper to see if our house-guests could join us for breakfast each morning at the B&B. We have three folks staying here at the house, 4 miles away and we want them to be included too. Beth was very gracious......she is the owner, Jenn the Manager....both have been wonderful to deal with contracts just a formality.

Wow.....we are actually going to do this.....wow....married to Wonder woman, wow, how did I ever manage to pull that off? Can you imagine? Some serious superman stuff......all these irons in the fire with the house projects before I sell, , moving, building stuff here, stopping work.
Oh, and I'm getting married too, tomorrow! Pretty cool!

Thanks guys and have a great day....
Yes yes yes 😊get me to the church on time!!! I love it.🌠🥂 have a wonderful day.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yes yes yes 😊get me to the church on time!!! I love it.🌠🥂 have a wonderful day.
I wish I knew how to send the song from My Fair Lady. Chubs where are you!? Or anyone? that knows how 🙏

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning/afternoon all.
It's a very wet Saturday here so far. I hope it's drier for Jeff and Kerry's special day.
💒
I've taken the plunge and bought a new phone as the battery on my old one keeps draining quickly so it's on its way out. I bought it sim free so I could be as flexible as possible but haven't got one yet - not sure what I'll need to be honest - will have to call my nephew It also didn't come with a charger which apparently many don't these days - more eco friendly they say - I think its a way to get more money out of you!!
It's taking me a while to set it all up and I must admit I don't think I'll use a great deal of it other than the basics, but at least I've taken a tentative step into the 21st century. My sister assures me it will change my life - I doubt that 😂

I hope you're all having a good Saturday,
See you later

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
It's a very wet Saturday here so far. I hope it's drier for Jeff and Kerry's special day.
💒
I've taken the plunge and bought a new phone as the battery on my old one keeps draining quickly so it's on its way out. I bought it sim free so I could be as flexible as possible but haven't got one yet - not sure what I'll need to be honest - will have to call my nephew It also didn't come with a charger which apparently many don't these days - more eco friendly they say - I think its a way to get more money out of you!!
It's taking me a while to set it all up and I must admit I don't think I'll use a great deal of it other than the basics, but at least I've taken a tentative step into the 21st century. My sister assures me it will change my life - I doubt that 😂

See you later
I do not nor do I want a cell phone...altho I am cheated tho, some stuff is only cheaper if you download an AP...really???

Happy wedding Jeff,

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I do not nor do I want a cell phone...altho I am cheated tho, some stuff is only cheaper if you download an AP...really???

Happy wedding Jeff,
I don't have a computer and never want to do one ever again. Give me my schmart phone everyday. I can sit on my butt and just play

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Here we are Cathie I just found it on YouTube, copied the address bar, then clicked on the media link in our tool bar for emojis and pasted in it there.
Thank you so much 😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
💒

See you later
I think if you got a nice smart phone you'll enjoy it.. I like them so much better than a computer for what I enjoy doing online.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK

Happy wedding Jeff,
I much prefer my laptop for everything - my new phone is nice but fiddly, i find it hard to get excited about .

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I much prefer my laptop for everything - my new phone is nice but fiddly, i find it hard to get excited about .
Yes they are fiddly 🤔😉 but honestly so are computers to the ninth°.instead of just fiddly.😊

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning all,
It's a bit brighter here today but very frosty with more rain on the way this afternoon.
Lola didn't leave his hide yesterday he just peeped around his door keeping an eye on things, waiting for room service. He's in the same spot this morning. I will be grabbing him for a nice soak later though.
I hope everyone has a lovely restful Sunday but TTFN