COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
What cha been doing besides playing with Tidgy on your coffee table 😉🤗😁
Fossil stuff mostly.
I was a tour guide for a day taking four Roman tourists to visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis which was weird and fun.
Volubilis1.jpg
Volubilis4.jpgVolubilis.jpg

And Tidgy and I have been doing a lot of hang-gliding

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Fossil stuff mostly.
I was a tour guide for a day taking four Roman tourists to visit the Roman ruins of Volubilis which was weird and fun.
View attachment 355160
View attachment 355162View attachment 355161

And Tidgy and I have been doing a lot of hang-gliding
I love that picture of you and your Roman tourist. He looks so happy. You look like you are so fulfilled too. Looks like a fun day of teaching 🤗 I hope you managed to teach Tidgy he can't fly off the coffee table but no...

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I love that picture of you and your Roman tourist. He looks so happy. You look like you are so fulfilled too. Looks like a fun day of teaching 🤗 I hope you managed to teach Tidgy he can't fly off the coffee table but no...
I wasn't very clear.
The guy in the photo is a friend of mine who's a Moroccan tour guide and he and another tour guide drove us all to the location, bought me lunch and learned from my work.
Tidgy won't jump off tables, she learned when she was very young that this is not wise.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I wasn't very clear.
The guy in the photo is a friend of mine who's a Moroccan tour guide and he and another tour guide drove us all to the location, bought me lunch and learned from my work.
Tidgy won't jump off tables, she learned when she was very young that this is not wise.
No wonder it looked like such a happy picture 🤗 so how have you and Tidgy been hand gliding... I gotta see that 😁 I do know Sapphire loves to fly out to his enclosure in my hand.😀. Is that considered hand gliding?☺️ If so Sapphire and I do that every day that he can talk me into it 🤗

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Just came in from trimming back the cactus. Rose and I really trimmed the cactus way back. Hopefully not too far back.Yesterday temp was 80°+. Today 63° for the high. We picked today to trim the cactus. Since it was cool today, we knew we wouldn't have Opo getting in the way.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It was soooooooo cold here today. It'll be heading east and whoever it decides to blow through next. The wind chill here was 6°f but warming up now and supposed to be warm tomorrow. It even flurried today. I wish mother nature could make up her mind.🤔🙃

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Being rather new here, I had heard the legend known as Tidgy's Dad, but never "met" him......cool stuff, Byzantine era tours!

I just felt a little dumber on the inside....LOL

Mark says "a bit chilly", no, it was frickin freezing all weekend!! We had family up from FL to Kerry's so we got the bikes & scooters out and rode to the water....windy and cold. I'm ready for 75 but since OH weather generally makes it here, sounds like it's not warming up soon.

Great to hear your sweetheart is bothering you again Ray, we know that's a good thing!
I blew off getting ready for my Contractor on Sat morning and drove over to Kerry's before the bridge was to be shut for a while. We wanted to go see some friends celebrating St Paddys day Sat then had fam come over in the evening. Got home early yesterday, pulled the toilet and vanity downstairs and ended up using 7 of the 8 dolly's I had bought wheeling stuff into the back room! Wow, worked out after all on the dollies. He's got clear space now and we chatted last night so he's all set. The great thing about him, he is "set & forget".

good times, well...till I pulled into the office.....this is next door;

My morning ritual some days....2 police cars @ 7-11.
They have the parking lot blocked/closed, and no tape.....any guesses?

Attachments

• 20230320_043324.jpg
    20230320_043324.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 2