COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
My shoes don't aggravate me. Multiple cameras, aiming the cameras, software apps, photos & videos, new eating feeders, up & down ladders, luring the birds back would. But you go girl!!
I have so many cute shoes and I usually only use 2 pairs.and some boots now and then in the winter. After I use my shoes to get the setup going I can just sit on my butt and watch the bird drama out my window 😁 and just tap my finger to save it forever in my SD cards. Oh yeah there's feeding them. I'm the boss of that 🤣 I can't wait to get a picture of the birds nagging me for food from the window sill 😁 another picture that keeps getting away 🤔😁

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Hmmmm, ...never looked at that.....THAT'S CHEAP! I might actually look at that, I do admit, it's hard for me to ignore the big sulc pics though.....but guess who shows them? Personally I love 'em! Heck, it's worth less than a dollar a month, just to GET the pics!

I think that collectively, we may have encouraged or created a monster.... with Ms Cathie and her new camera!
LOL You enjoy life and your friends here support you.......how much better can it get?

Last two nights, I slept...like really slept. 7-8 hours, twice in a row. Superman doesn't do that....don't know what's changed but the Chiro Dr. but my basement is near complete so it might be partly that too, Darrin will pick up his tools today.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
That's so cool Ellie!

Lyn's feeling better so life is good again

My ramblings, nothing important here;
I've been in a bad mood for two days....back to back work "issues" got me twisted, especially yesterday! I was so out of sorts that I blew off a 1:30pm meeting to go home before my Dr appoint...then got ready for the appointment and saw it was the wrong day...holy jeez! LOL It will get better now, drastically and suddenly!

I went upstairs at work last Friday and everyone had the 1000 yd stare...and I wondered why......I should not be so curious. We had a couple large financial issues and the PM's were feeling the heat, along with the owners of course.
We have a client(Everyone's fav Uncle) who wanted to pay only 660K on a 1.8Mil change order and told us to revise it. Our project manager did a nice job of assembling the Change Proposal, as I reviewed when I was asked to come upstairs to get involved. I told them, "Let me play with this". We will revise it as the 1.8Mil proposal now sits at 2.65Mil once the industry-standard labor factors are included and some of the other things the Pjt Mgr doesn't know to include. I gave it to him and told him that when the Contracting Officer gets up from the floor after he resubmits it, let him know to give me a call so I can have him.....for lunch, preferably. LOL

The other is a large DC hotel where we are presently doing a partial renovation(Cap Hilton where Reagan was shot). The owner is Premier Hotels- a group of "entitled" children, The GC and I go back on great terms to the 1980's. They added 75 rooms as a Change order, but show only 32 on the plumbing drawings. This is a problem with a PITA owner who's rather forthright about telling us we won't get paid for anything missed, whether they show it or not. This is the environment of Construction today.....no longer doing what's right, just what they want to jam up your wazoo. The GC and I talked this morning for 40 minutes. He's a talented and experienced GC Supt. who is in a very bad situation not of his making. So of course once we hashed out the counts, I teased him about having to fly this mess to completion......his response to the drawings being so bad.......... "Jeff, I've got 1 year 4 mos and 3 days left before I retire" "But Steve, this job will be built before then"! "Damn you Jeff" LOL

I'm already winding back down. This is why I don't drink! LOL
Days like thare exactly why I drink 🤪

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Good morning all.. and Happy Hump day. Hope nothing holds you back from grabbing what you want!!! 😊View attachment 355578View attachment 355579
You don't have one of those yet, do you? That is so cool.

There's this place just outside of Cheyenne, WY called "Terry's Bison Ranch" along i-25 that not only has a big herd of buffalo but a few camels, as well. Sometimes you can see them from the highway.

And I sure miss those tv ads with the camel that used to talk about hump day. Happy hump day back atcha' & every one else on TF!!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hmmmm, ...never looked at that.....THAT'S CHEAP! I might actually look at that, I do admit, it's hard for me to ignore the big sulc pics though.....but guess who shows them? Personally I love 'em! Heck, it's worth less than a dollar a month, just to GET the pics!

I think that collectively, we may have encouraged or created a monster.... with Ms Cathie and her new camera!
LOL You enjoy life and your friends here support you.......how much better can it get?

Last two nights, I slept...like really slept. 7-8 hours, twice in a row. Superman doesn't do that....don't know what's changed but the Chiro Dr. but my basement is near complete so it might be partly that too, Darrin will pick up his tools today.
I'm glad to see you are sleeping better with some relief from the migraines. It doesn't get any better! Than nice people to talk with. It's so worth helping to support TFO. I feel like I'm cheating with that camera in a way😉 but I still have to be on the app with a finger ready so maybe I'm not really cheating. The bottom line on that though is I don't care if it's cheating. I'm feeding them for free. They owe me 😁

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Omg…. Cuteness overload… I want to kiss that beautiful little face. What a blessing!!
I can't wait to see some of the 3's shenanigans. Dominic and Natalie are young with 3 little monkeys.😁 Two boys and one girl. My other grandchild TJ is about to have a boy which will bring the great grand total to 5 because my other grandson also had a son. I still have 3 grandchildren not of age yet hope and pray 🙏🤗😉😁 like I've said before LOOK out they multiply ❌🤗 I hope Isabella gets at least gets another girl in the family to help her control all those boys 😁

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Forecasters called for another nice sunny cool day. Our choice for a roadtrip was:
➡️ Washington DC Tidal Basin - to walk about the famous Cherry Trees
➡️ Rehoboth Beach - trip to the ocean, walk the boardwalk & beach
➡️ Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge - trip to the Eastern Shore & spot all the migratory fowl & spot Eagles.

And the winner:

7231E8D0-35C6-4162-AAA8-A58AFFBB120F.jpeg