Coming here from a smart phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hello everyone,
Today I will go buy a smart phone. In my rate plan, I have to choose how many MGB I will need per month. Does anyone of you know how much memory it takes to open a regular page on this forum?

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
I dont know anything about the memory stuff,but my Blackberry battery goes down way to fast when I go and open pages and stuff like that..drives me crazy.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thanks for letting me know that :)

Marty, yes it is androids. Do you have a phone that uses that? I did not buy the phone yet, I am going this afternoon, I am not too sure about the plan I want yet. I wanted to take the one with 250MGB allowed but there is another one for 5$ more with 500MGB.

pebblelu

5 Year Member
It's best just to get the unlimited than that way you don't have to worry about how much you use.Any little thing you do takes up mb.
I have a droid Incredible and love it. Takes great pictures to.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
Im on here now from my phone,actually everytime ive been on this forum ot was from my phone,i do everything from it,myspace,youtube,facebook,tfo,email,i dont think youll have a problem from the droid,you can get on from any phone that you can access the internet with its jus that sum models of phone let you do more than other,example my myspace page looks completely different on my smart phone than it did with my old samsung that barely let me access the internet.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I took the plan with 500MGB but the first month is free, so if I use more than that, I will buy more for the other month :).

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
lol Same here Marty, I would be very happy with a free phone too :D. I bought the Nexus one, they say it is one of the good ones using android. I love it! What I love is I can come here all the time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.