Concerned Owner (dry skin)

ApartmentTortoise

5 Year Member
Since I've made the changes and the temps and humidity are correct he's been acting different, idk if it's cause he's more comfortable now, but his behavior seems like now he isn't comfortable.
He hasn't eaten or at least eaten very little in the past week and he's either been very active walking around/digging or completely inactive staying buried.

My little guy did the same thing when I adjusted his temps and humidity, and also when he was moved, when I put him outside....they like to pout. He should come around in a few days. Raphy will act like this for an extended time. I would recommend just leaving him be, watch him, and see where that goes. Usually they adjust and will start behaving normally- and really, from what I know, your tort seems like he is exploring a lot and then resting to help handle the stress of the environment change. I think your change is for the best (you did follow tried and true recommended instructions from knowledgeable people), so let him adjust in his own time.