Confessions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtrux

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, TX
At night when my girlfriends sleeping (all the perver's are going nuts right about now lol) I sneak into her purse and steal her Burt's Bees nom nom nom! That stuff is sooo much better than that Chapstik brand crap i'm used to.

Who is next?

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I was afraid to keep reading for a second!! :)

Enjoy the burts!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sorry...I'm pure as the driven snow!

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
I am pretty much an open book all the time :p
hmmm a confession.... I will think of something I do and get back..

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Bless me forum, for I have sinned. It has been 172 weeks since my last confession.... :p

Sitting here I really can't think of anything. It helps not having anybody else living here to even think about hiding or sneaking things on them. Plus even then, I tend to be very honest and staight forward.

emysemys said:
Sorry...I'm pure as the driven snow!

:D I about choked on my breakfast reading this one! :D

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
I bring home another rescued animal whenever my hubby goes out of town. I usually don't keep them, but he always gets back home and asks, "What did you do this time?" Last time I rescued a stray rooster that had been stranded by the side of the highway for a week.

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
shellysmom said:
I bring home another rescued animal whenever my hubby goes out of town. I usually don't keep them, but he always gets back home and asks, "What did you do this time?" Last time I rescued a stray rooster that had been stranded by the side of the highway for a week.

Ohh, that reminds me... My mom has a strict "no cat" policy which I can't really argue with with so many reptiles and birds in the house. But whenever she's out of town, or even if she's not, and I happen upon a cat in need of help, I will either keep it in my car until the humane society picks it up if it's warm outside, or I will sneak it into the downstairs basement if it's cold.... shhhh

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
shellysmom said:

:D I remember with my ex a few times, the kids and I would rescue something and if we were lucky it would be some what marked like another animal we currently had. Like we had been given a border collie puppy and the breeder offered us another one she needed to adopt out. Both were black and white, but other then that not really the same in looks. It took about two weeks before both puppies were side by side, when he happened to look at them and he figured it out, Duh. :D :rolleyes: Was so much easier to get away with new cats and turtles. :D (can you figure one reason he is now an ex?) :D

Current husband never gets to be home long enough to learn who all the animals are, but he is told whenever even a new cat shows up outside let alone when I "rescue" or buy something.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I'm in the Yvonne (emysemys) Pure as Snow Club. just too darn upfront and pure, or it might be because, it's my way or the highway, so I don't hide or keep quiet about things. It's the German in me:D
BTW, I was a little scared when I first started reading the first post, whew, was I glad it went good:D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
wellington said:
BTW, I was a little scared when I first started reading the first post, whew, was I glad it went good:D

Come on, be honest weren't you just the least bit disappointed? :D

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Jacqui said:
wellington said:

I was :(... at the very least I expected this

MarissaRelf

5 Year Member
Oregon
When ever I find loose change it goes into my hidden, animal, Christmas and Birthday present fund ;P

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Jacqui said:
wellington said:

Actually, my mouth had dropped to the floor, I couldn't believe he was going to post, what my mind was thinking, on this forum. Yes, my mind was thinking all kinds of not nice things:p:D Then, I could imagine her finding out and now we would have one less member who was found beaten by cactus pads and buried in the coconut coir:D
Not sure though why he doesn't buy his own. Hey, jtrux, why is it you don't buy your own?:p:D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
One time when my husband was at work, my son and I took in a homeless guy and let him have a shower, and good meal, and then we gave him some of my husbands old clothes. When we got away with it, and he didn't find out, we thought...what the heck...so whenever he worked late, we'd bring someone else in. He never found out, until one night he didn't feel well, and came home early. The guy was sitting in my son's room watching some TV and eating, and my husband asked who that was, and we told him it was my son's friend. We we went to bed that night, my husband turned to me and said...OK now tell me what's going on here. I could really write a book with all my confessions.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
My deepest, darkest secrets are destined to remain my deepest, darkest secrets. That why they're secret. No confessions here. A few regrets, maybe, but no confessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.