Cooper sleeping on my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
Weda737 said:
lol Now you can't tell me that's not a happy tortoise. Like I said before, I think they are intelligent enough to understand and enjoy interaction with their owners.

Waahooo! I love when I have people on my side of the fence on this topic! :) Thanks so much!! :D And you already know I agree with what you just posted.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Well he does look like a very comfy tort. I have one redfoot that will climb up in my lap if I sit in the grass. He sure seems to be ok with what you are doing

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
bigred said:
Well he does look like a very comfy tort. I have one redfoot that will climb up in my lap if I sit in the grass. He sure seems to be ok with what you are doing
Trust me, if I thought he was stressed out or anything I would never do the things I do. But as long as he is as content as you all seen it that picture, the only time things will change is when I can no longer lift him! :D

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Soon there will be a time when he sleeps on your arm, and puts your arm to sleep lol

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
ascott said:
the only time things will change is when I can no longer lift him!

LOL....now Chris, all this will mean is that you will have to build a Cooper Bed Ramp...LOL :p
Holy sh*t!!!! Thanks for that idea Angela! Don't know why I didn think of it?? :p
That's my girl!! :)

Weda737 said:
Soon there will be a time when he sleeps on your arm, and puts your arm to sleep lol

That's already true. I end up moving him and he will just go right back to sleep unless I put him in his viv. As long as he gets to stay on the bed he will sleep until he gets hungry..

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I hope he didn't poop in your bed. :p

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Neal said:
I hope he didn't poop in your bed. :p

Nope! He only poops in the bath! He even stoped poop'n in his viv. Poor Ophelia poops and pees everywhere. She don't get much people time, but as soon as it warms up she will get more time with us outside. She was abused by some kids I believe, but she has got A LOT bettter since we got her. My poor girl... :( So glad I got Cooper as a baby!! :)

MrsGREEN

5 Year Member
How often do they deficate? I just got a 20-35 yr old RF, I think it's a he. I saw him poop in the tub this morning and he peed right after I took him out. I want to let him explore because from what I have been told, he stayed in something the size of a small litterbox most of his winter months. I just don't know what to expect in terms of a mess. He doesn't go when I pick him up and the supervised time I have let him out he hasn't. I hear they only really like to go when they are in the tub. He is very curious and very friendly.

Reactions: JMM

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
MrsGREEN said:
How often do they deficate? I just got a 20-35 yr old RF, I think it's a he. I saw him poop in the tub this morning and he peed right after I took him out. I want to let him explore because from what I have been told, he stayed in something the size of a small litterbox most of his winter months. I just don't know what to expect in terms of a mess. He doesn't go when I pick him up and the supervised time I have let him out he hasn't. I hear they only really like to go when they are in the tub. He is very curious and very friendly.
Well Cooper goes poo everyother day, like clock work, in the bath. Now pee is another thing. If my wife holds him up in the air for to long, out comes the pee. Or if he is try'n to eat supper faster then a starved dog, he has to pee to hurry and make room for the food... I guess?? But he always pee's in the bath also. Silly tort! :p

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Well these are 3 new pictures of Cooper SLEEPING IN MY BED.
He got his big dinner, then beat the side of his glass until I got him out and put him in bed with Dad, the food god, the man that baths me even when I hate it, or whatever else name Cooper has for me! :p
IMG_20120112_001703.jpg

IMG_20120112_001713.jpg

IMG_20120112_001723.jpg

IMG_20120112_011819.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hi Chris! I can not access the links nor see pics :(

Hurry up and fix it.......lol :p

*hands resting on hips, foot tapping--waiting*

Oooooo ...now they popped up! Perhaps I was a bit impatient, perhaps? Hmmmm? :D

Hey! Where did they go? I only see one now (a very cute one, but still just one) I think you are messing around....lol:D

LOL!!!!! yay! Now I see all three! Cute...cuter.....and adorable sleeping beauty....:D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
ascott said:
Hi Chris! I can not access the links nor see pics :(

Hurry up and fix it.......lol :p

*hands resting on hips, foot tapping--waiting*

Oooooo ...now they popped up! Perhaps I was a bit impatient, perhaps? Hmmmm? :D

Hey! Where did they go? I only see one now (a very cute one, but still just one) I think you are messing around....lol:D

LOL!!!!! yay! Now I see all three! Cute...cuter.....and adorable sleeping beauty....:D

Your too funny! :) The last pic which makes pic #4, is a good face shot of him with his head on my pillow! He loves put'n his head on my pillow to sleep!
I was have'n problems remembering how to use the upload program that's what took so long. :) have a good night my good friend!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
ascott said:
I think I can almost hear him snoring in that last pic :D
I don't know if its him or the wife snoring! :p
I do know he was a farting machine a little bit ago! At least there was no stink to them! :p

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Just some new pictures of Cooper sleeping with me last night that the wife took cause we were both sleeping, she said "it was so cute". He is such a spoiled boy! His latest measurement was 8 inch's of just his shell, measured straight across.
IMG_20120121_012941.jpg

downsized950121120131.jpg

downsized950121120131a.jpg

Have a great day everyone!! :)

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Amish Country
You must've taken these right after his bubble bath, because Cooper is the cleanest tortoise I've ever seen. He's a real mutant, I think you'll have to invest in a crane soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.