Correct way to keep Sulcata Hatchling?

IamG1

Location (City and/or State)
Houston,TX
I have a Sulcata Tortoise Currently about 6 Months, i keep the temperatures in the day from 70-95 degrees in the day. In the night it goes down to 60-70 degrees (I'm aware that ut shouldn't go bellow 75 degrees) i will get a CHE soon. Humidity stays at 70-80% i will show a picture of the enclosure. Im having trouble keeping high Humidity even in a closed enclosure also if i try keeping it up the temperature goes down. Which makes the tortoise only stays in 1 side of the enclsosure.20200208_160619.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Please read these:

If you don't get the night temp up, your tortoise is likely to get sick and die. It shouldn't go below 80 day or night.

If things are too dry, it is an indication that there is too much ventilation. If your lights are on the outside of the enclosure, it creates a chimney effect and sucks your warm humid air out into the room.

IamG1

Houston,TX
Please read these:

If you don't get the night temp up, your tortoise is likely to get sick and die. It shouldn't go below 80 day or night.

If things are too dry, it is an indication that there is too much ventilation. If your lights are on the outside of the enclosure, it creates a chimney effect and sucks your warm humid air out into the room.
As i said Tom the sulcata is housed in a "Closed chamber" to say, i will get the night temperatures up. Just making sure the Enclosure look good, also the uvb and uva is inside.