Couldn't Let His "REAL" Birthday Go By...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
...without a happy birthday wish! @Abramsmytankturtle celebrated over the week-end (actually half a day Friday and two days, Saturday and Sunday), but today is the real day. So, Craig,...

We all hope you have a wonderful day!​

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Thank you!! Took off work today to be lazy but instead I'm working on turtle and tortoise stuff. It's going to be in the upper 80's. just doesn't seem right for Halloween.

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
Happy birthday Craig! I just knew you were a spooky dude. haha

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, looks like I'll have to have another smoke and Mt Dew to toast your All Saints birthday. or is it all Souls? Anyway, I knew you were weird when you laughed at my jokes. I'm proud of being weird.......Happy birthday to you......

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Well, looks like I'll have to have another smoke and Mt Dew to toast your All Saints birthday. or is it all Souls? Anyway, I knew you were weird when you laughed at my jokes. I'm proud of being weird.......Happy birthday to you......

Thanks and I've been out shooting all the clowns trick or treating with my bug-a-salt gun! It's been a blast, I recommend this gun to everyone.

M

Maggie Cummings

OK, I want one! but $50????? I wonder if I could get in trouble for shooting the neighbor's dog as he's crapping on my lawn. Yeah, It's worth $50 but I'll do some shopping around. Cabela's maybe cheaper.....

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
OK, I want one! but $50?????

Yeah a little pricey, me and a buddy got one. They are fun though, sitting out back shooting flies, and liquefying spiders is my favorite.

M

Maggie Cummings

I want to shoot the neighbors dog as he craps on my lawn. Sorta like teaching a cat with a spray bottle

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Great idea! It leaves a whelp on a persons skin, so the dog would for sure feel it but you have to get within a few feet, and the neighbor wouldn't know. lol