Crazy Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTank

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Albuquerque, NM
Okay so I have decided that I am obsessed with my torts.

Example #1 Tank and Daisy now have an entire room in the house, i am currently cutting a hole in the wall that leads into tanks outdoor pad.

Example #2 I am awake at least 4 times a night for 1 thing or the other, and everytime I am up I walk into the room, check Daisy's temps and humidity and mist if needed and of course I rub Tank on the top of the head just so he gets to know me better.

Example #3 I talk about my torts so much, my husband has put me on a time limit that he is willing to listen and participate in their care!!!

God I hope I am not the only 1:D:tort::tort:

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Oh Im sure your husband loved the whole cut in the wall. Im really beginning to like that saying--------------Its a Tortoise thing you wouldnt understand

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
...this sounds like it belongs on the Tortoise Maniac thread! ;)

Welcome to the Crazy Club!

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Totally tank, no worries I have my father come over every week day to check on Willie because I work from 7 to 4, and on weekends my best friend checks on him if we are going to be gone for more than 5 hours. My boss at work asks me everyday how baby Willie is doing... And if he forgets to ask I tell him anyway... Not to mention everyone at the farmers market know me well now, since every Saturday morning I'm there getting all his organic veggies...

Status
Not open for further replies.