1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

CTTC La Habra show review

Discussion in 'Reptile Related Events' started by Kapidolo Farms, Aug 26, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Kapidolo Farms

Kapidolo Farms Well-Known Member 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    South of Southern California, but not Mexico
    I posted the flyer for this show before it occurred, and a few people mentioned seeing it.

https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/kapidolo-farms-tortoise-pantry-august-deal-of-the-month.177205/

I was pretty busy attending my booth, so did not spend too much time seeing all the exhibits, but from what I saw most were pretty darn good. From very simple straight forward messaging about basic care of common species, to some much more detailed exhibits for specialized needs.

The take away for me, was that most people are not sticking to ancient dogma, they get it about diets, hydration, sun, backyard food harvests, temp controlled night houses, etc. Great job to the OC chapter of CTTC for putting on such a great show.
  2. kameya

kameya Active Member 5 Year Member

Orange County, California
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    It was nice seeing you there Will... your table was extremely busy through out the show... I was glad I was able to have a small chat with you before show opens... a great show indeed... DSC00180.JPG
  3. method89

method89 Active Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

Malverne, NY
    you should have this picture on your site @Kapidolo Farms. It really lets people "see" what you offer. Looking at it now, I'm thinking about jumping in on the august deals

PS I know you're not an IT guy...lol
  4. Kapidolo Farms

Kapidolo Farms Well-Known Member 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

South of Southern California, but not Mexico
    @kameya You had a great display, I saw several folks walking around with your signs.

Thanks, I finally got the order page working again with the new store sub-app. Now to populate it with images and easier to follow instructions.