Cute Juvinile Sulcata!

Tortski

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
Cute! Reminds me of when my boy was a baby. Next one is five years later (yesterday)!

Attachments

• 1505028226406.jpg
    1505028226406.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 1505028273466.jpg
    1505028273466.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 34

Sheldonsmytort

Prescott valley, AZ
I see you are in AZ? Did you get him from the Az game rescue?
I have a 2 mo. Hatchlings I rescued on 9-11-17, Sheldon. I absolutely love him. Being raised with tort's in the valley I've always wanted one.
I'm really interested in a very large breed possibly?

Tortski

Arizona
I have a 2 mo. Hatchlings I rescued on 9-11-17, Sheldon. I absolutely love him. Being raised with tort's in the valley I've always wanted one.
No, unfortuantly I did not. I got him from Ocean Floor in downtown Phoenix area.
Cute!
I saw mine in the store and that's what got me into torts. Yes, I do wish I got him from a better place and I was more knowing of what was needed. (Luckily they got rid of every animal except fish)
He is probably going to be my only one until I get a bigger yard and such. At least I know better now than I did before.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member

Are you going to the lecture and Reptile show in Mesa the third week in Nov. ? You can meet a lot of people who have and sell large torts . I go every year !