Cute tortoise ornaments!

GingerLove

5 Year Member
I found a pricey little ornament or two while flipping through a magazine. They are cutie tortoises and turtles. Thought I might as well share it. Most of them cost about $14, but they're cute. For those of you who are ornament collectors, just to go ornamentshop.com and type "tortoise" in the search box. They can be customized! I want one!
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp

Diamond

Location (City and/or State)
phoenix,az
I found a pricey little ornament or two while flipping through a magazine. They are cutie tortoises and turtles. Thought I might as well share it. Most of them cost about $14, but they're cute. For those of you who are ornament collectors, just to go ornamentshop.com and type "tortoise" in the search box. They can be customized! I want one!
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
EqualizeImage.asp
me too. thanks

GingerLove

5 Year Member
View attachment 192333
Here's my tortoise ornament!

I made these earlier this year and sent a few out to other TFOers. I've thought about making them again now that it's closer to Christmas but I'm not sure.

That is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do they cost? I mean... if you wanted to start making them again. :)

GingerLove

5 Year Member
That's amazing!!!!!!!! Would you consider making them again? The price isn't bad at all. :) If you did, I would have to save up a few bucks, but I just might get one. :)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Adorable! Want one!