cuttlebone/hunting wild foods

Status
Not open for further replies.

tickle

5 Year Member
Caught my hatchling star munching on his cuttlebone today never thought he would touch it my Russian and eastern boxies don't but he did.was cool to c.do ihave to add calcium to food now or just a little bit.my Russ and boxies are tacking the winter nap Ianthe garage so all my efforts are on this guy/girl.they are so cool just nervous to get him past this fragile stage.I don't understand why people feed these torts the wrong foods I c post saying they are addicted to tomatoes fruit etc.. every care sheet says no to these and not much store bought foods were it is so easy to go out and cut some grass/clover/dandylion/and other weeds its also fun to do I just don't get it even in the city there are park u can find a spot were no fertalizers or pestacides used.they still seem to feed torts the wrong crap. When the good propper foods are free and outside.has anyone else thought about that they cant say they didn't no cause all the caresheets and sites say the samething.I can go out for 1 hour and find enough food for a month and keep it in the crisped and not feed him the same foods more then once aweek.I live in new Jersey and can still find wild optuna cactus!go figure!I justdont no what else to say about the feeding of wrong foods u can tell people till u are blue in the face but they will do what they ant.u think they would research a pet that is going to be with them 4 life!

Status
Not open for further replies.