Cypress-Rose Blended Mulch for Russian Tortoise?

Geode890

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
Hey everyone. For the past year or so, I've been able to get pure cypress mulch for my Russian tortoise's enclosure, but as of late, many places seem to be stopping selling it, with only one selling pure cypress mulch at a rather high price and a few others carrying this cypress-rose mulch blend. Overall, it looks identical to normal cypress mulch, so texture wise I can't imagine it's an issue, but I was curious if there were any chemical or other reasons I shouldn't use this blend. Usually I wouldn't, but I'm guessing that the one place still carrying pure cypress mulch is going to stop sometime soon. Thank you for your help!

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Can't find it in home Depot? They usually have it in 2 to 2.5 cu ft bags

Geode890

Indiana
Can't find it in home Depot? They usually have it in 2 to 2.5 cu ft bags
After searching for it, there is a Home Depot around an hour away. Weird it didn't come up as a hardware or garden center nearby. Thank you, and I'll keep that in mind for the future, provided they don't also remove it from their inventory! In the meantime, I've already purchased the weird mulch blend, so I would like to use it if it's non-toxic, if anyone has any advice towards that.