Deadpool

theguy67

10 Year Member!
I actually sorta enjoyed Deadpool 2 more than Infinity War, which surprised me. I've been looking forward to Infinity War since 2012, but it felt kinda incomplete (which makes sense considering it's not finished). I expected something else, even though it was highly entertaining.

Deadpool is a little too crude for me, but the character is close to perfect.

GHOST TEQUILA

Location (City and/or State)
EAST COAST
I actually sorta enjoyed Deadpool 2 more than Infinity War, which surprised me. I've been looking forward to Infinity War since 2012, but it felt kinda incomplete (which makes sense considering it's not finished). I expected something else, even though it was highly entertaining.

Deadpool is a little too crude for me, but the character is close to perfect.
Ryan Reynolds was born to play DP. I don't envy the guy that tries to replace him 10+ years from now.

theguy67

10 Year Member!
Ryan Reynolds was born to play DP. I don't envy the guy that tries to replace him 10+ years from now.
Oh he was. I suppose I could have just said "perfect". I think he's the best casting for a superhero character we currently have (arguably second best, since Nick Fury was based on Samuel L Jackson in the comics). And the character, himself, is already so unique. Makes Reynolds' performance hard to forget.

Last edited:

GHOST TEQUILA

Location (City and/or State)
EAST COAST
Oh he was. I suppose I could have just said "perfect". I think he's the best casting for a superhero character we currently have (arguably second best, since Nick Fury was based on Samuel L Jackson in the comics). And the character, himself, is already so unique. Makes Reynolds' performance hard to forget.

Looking forward to when Marvel gets their hands on DP to see Sam Jackson finally call him, "you crazy mutha******". Then have DP look into the camera & exclaim, "Finally, someone that gets me!"

Joyful is what I shall be.

theguy67

10 Year Member!
Looking forward to when Marvel gets their hands on DP to see Sam Jackson finally call him, "you crazy mutha******". Then have DP look into the camera & exclaim, "Finally, someone that gets me!"

Joyful is what I shall be.
I don't know how much interaction there will for Deadpool with the Avengers (assuming Disney gets the rights), but I think its silly for people to say goodbye to R rated superhero movies if Disney owns the properties. I don't think they realize Disney owns many R rated films, just not with their label slapped on them.