Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
Hey all,

Through to the end of January, a two pound bag of either ZM food (non-GMO), or a two pound bag of PM Layer crumbles (all organic), and eight ounces of Hibiscus (organic) or Rose Hips (organic), plus any two ounce loose leaf items you want to try for $24.99. If you select Raspberry as the loose leaf item, I'll make it a four ounce bag.

Those things bought separately would ship for $35.98 or $34.98 - I don't mail order 2 ounce bags, but do sell them for $5.00 each at shows. I'll still include the one ounce bag of CaCO3.

The full line up is here https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/kapidolo-farms-foods-diet-items-and-more.179043/

Please request a PayPal invoice for your records and a secure transaction from [email protected] . You don't need a PayPal account to use PayPal. In your invoice request please let me know which items you want

2 pounds Forest Tortoise Food OR 2 Pounds Grassland Tortoise Food OR 2 Pounds Layer Crumbles
and
Hibiscus OR Rose Hips
and
which loose item you would like to try.

A simple "Grassland/RoseHips/Violets" as an example, will do as the message for the January 2020 deal of the month.

Small/baby/neonate tortoises can use the slightly higher protein content of the Forest Tortoise Food. The Layer Crumbles have a very similar ingredient composition to old style Mazuri, but have a much higher calcium content.
Hibiscus/Rose Hips gives two feedings per one serving by soaking overnight in cold water and using that water to flavor/color the pellets or crumbles - and you still have the Hibiscus/Rose Hips itself to add to the other food items you offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.