• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Debate on enclosure for redfoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
Should I put him in my 6 by 3 bookcase or connect 5 big rubbermaids together? I do not have a top for the book case but any ideas would be appreciated.

StudentoftheReptile

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Alabama
If it were me, I would work on the bookcase. There's ways to cover it, and in the longrun, less trouble then trying to connect 5 tubs together.

Check out the link in my thread.

CDNPyxis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Personally, I like them to blend in as much with the room, rather then it being obvious that you have this weird enclosure in the room. So I would go with the bookcase, there is so much you can do with it.

Craig

cristal redfoot

5 Year Member
So I ended up going with bookcase :)
All I have to do is make a suitable (not ugly) top hahaha because I would love to admire my work.
[hr]
StudentoftheReptile said:
If it were me, I would work on the bookcase. There's ways to cover it, and in the longrun, less trouble then trying to connect 5 tubs together.

Check out the link in my thread.
I did look at your thread and I think I will copy you hahaha. I just need a handyman.

Status
Not open for further replies.