Desert tortises

Christylil

Location (City and/or State)
Tustin
Hi. I'm new here. In Southern Calif, Orange County to be specific. My mother has 2 Tortises. Tortuga we acquired when I was a child (I'm 61) so we don't know her age. We also have Michaelangelo, whose early 30's. Basically they've been domesticated turtles from the 70's. I'm looking to re-home them as my mom is 90 and wants to find them a nee forever home. We don't feel they'd actually want to be in the desert, especially the male. He was hand raised. I need advise in what direction to go. Thank you in advance!

Christylil

Tustin
Hi. I'm new here. In Southern Calif, Orange County to be specific. My mother has 2 Tortises. Tortuga we acquired when I was a child (I'm 61) so we don't know her age. We also have Michaelangelo, whose early 30's. Basically they've been domesticated turtles from the 70's. I'm looking to re-home them as my mom is 90 and wants to find them a nee forever home. We don't feel they'd actually want to be in the desert, especially the male. He was hand raised. I need advise in what direction to go. Thank you in advance!
I'm in need of a reliable adopter. I will give a through interview before I let these babies go. When I'm not there I can't guarantee they get fed. I want to re-locate them in hibernation, but home, food inspections will happen.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles