Dezzi & Friends got a remodel on their enclosure

Amajoy

Location (City and/or State)
Glendale, AZ
I wanted to post an update to originally Dezzi's enclosure, I have since acquired 2 chuckwallas and they all live together now. Any who, one of the chucks was escaping the greenhouse cover I was using and it got to be a pain because you could never really see in very well. So we added a top with two plexiglass doors. Super happy with how it came out.

IMG_5432.JPG

IMG_5424.JPG

IMG_5425.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That really looks nice. Too bad the greenhouse cover didn't work out, but the new cover looks much nicer.

Amajoy

Glendale, AZ
Thank you. We were able to contain the chuckwallas by stapling the greenhouse cover to the enclosure but we just got tired of not being able to look in and clearly see what was going on without unzipping the doors.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
I wanted to post an update to originally Dezzi's enclosure, I have since acquired 2 chuckwallas and they all live together now. Any who, one of the chucks was escaping the greenhouse cover I was using and it got to be a pain because you could never really see in very well. So we added a top with two plexiglass doors. Super happy with how it came out.

View attachment 160420

View attachment 160418

View attachment 160419
Nice, it looks good, are the plants real or fake?