Diamondback Terrapin Pics !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathan512

5 Year Member
just sharing some pic of my DBTS i have 2 that are pond turtles and 2 that are aquarium dwellers :)

photo-61.jpg

photo-57.jpg

photo-58.jpg

photo-62.jpg

photo-63.jpg

photo-64.jpg

photo-67.jpg

photo-68.jpg

photo-65.jpg

photo-66.jpg

photo-69.jpg

photo-71.jpg

photo-73.jpg

photo-70.jpg

a barrage of pictures ha ha

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Florida
They are BEAUTIFUL!!! love the yoga sun bathing picture. its soooo cute when they do that. Makes me want a turtle again.... sooo tempting!

jonathan512

5 Year Member
Q'sTortie said:
They are BEAUTIFUL!!! love the yoga sun bathing picture. its soooo cute when they do that. Makes me want a turtle again.... sooo tempting!

Thank you ! That's one of my favorite pics ,his names Blizzard the tiny blue concentric lol he looks more white in some pics but he'll get bluer as he grows atleast I hope ha ha

voodoochild

10 Year Member!
Tampa FL
Did you post a vid on YouTube? I think I just watched it. If so what's your YouTube channel? Thanks! Very nice turtles!

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Blue concentric water turtle or what?! That are all really cool. I wish I know what species all of them were.

jonathan512

5 Year Member
voodoochild said:
Did you post a vid on YouTube? I think I just watched it. If so what's your YouTube channel? Thanks! Very nice turtles!

I do have a YouTube account called Suckmyprotoss it's a turtle channel and thank you!

Blake m said:
Blue concentric water turtle or what?! That are all really cool. I wish I know what species all of them were.

Thanks ! The species is northern diamondback terrapins and the blue concentric is just what type they are

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
jonathan512 said:
I do have a YouTube account called Suckmyprotoss it's a turtle channel and thank you!

Thanks ! The species is northern diamondback terrapins and the blue concentric is just what type they are

Protoss is bauss, im a ex terran hehe zerg is OP

jonathan512

5 Year Member
NinjaTortoises said:
jonathan512 said:

Protoss is bauss, im a ex terran hehe zerg is OP

Ta ha ha not many ppl know what protoss is xD im gunna change youtube accounts eventually to a more turtle channel sounding name . love that game lol

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
jonathan512 said:
Ta ha ha not many ppl know what protoss is xD im gunna change youtube accounts eventually to a more turtle channel sounding name . love that game lol

HAHA nice, yea i havent played it in a while but i was diamond, i probably stink now, i started as master then sucked so bad i went to bronze and i couldnt get out of bronze for like 5 months !! Haha then i finally made silver then gold etc etc lol whats your GT

jonathan512

5 Year Member
NinjaTortoises said:
HAHA nice, yea i havent played it in a while but i was diamond, i probably stink now, i started as master then sucked so bad i went to bronze and i couldnt get out of bronze for like 5 months !! Haha then i finally made silver then gold etc etc lol whats your GT

Lol I haven't played in awhile either ,it sounds like u play sc2 I still haven't upgraded to that ha ha ,I bought the disk but sez my comp is too slow to dl it ,pissed me off so I gave it to a friend until I upgrade my comp lol but on my sc1 that still plays on my comp my gt is Suckmyprotoss just like my channel ha ha

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Hah cool whats your sc1 rank? I used to sink in sc1 i was a D- lmao but that was like 8 years ago haha

jonathan512

5 Year Member
NinjaTortoises said:
Hah cool whats your sc1 rank? I used to sink in sc1 i was a D- lmao but that was like 8 years ago haha

I dnt play regular matches anymore ,I wasn't bad at it it's just there's so many hackers it's ridiculous ha ha that's the shity part about sc1 since sc2 came out everyone switched to that it seems an all that's left r a bunch of hackers well there's still a few players without hacks but not a whole lot ha ha ,I play a bunch of map setting games like cat n mouse and the undead idk If ur familiar with map setting games . I need to upgrade my comp ha ha

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
jonathan512 said:
I dnt play regular matches anymore ,I wasn't bad at it it's just there's so many hackers it's ridiculous ha ha that's the shity part about sc1 since sc2 came out everyone switched to that it seems an all that's left r a bunch of hackers well there's still a few players without hacks but not a whole lot ha ha ,I play a bunch of map setting games like cat n mouse and the undead idk If ur familiar with map setting games . I need to upgrade my comp ha ha

I still have sc1 lmao i stink at ladder, dude i love cat n mouse, they remade it on sc2 its so much more badass! I used to only play UMS on sc1 cause i sucked so bad at matches, i did play team matches though lol like 4v4 and sometimes 3v3, my team would almost always win even though i bearly did anything good (i made nukes) LOL

jonathan512

5 Year Member
NinjaTortoises said:
I still have sc1 lmao i stink at ladder, dude i love cat n mouse, they remade it on sc2 its so much more badass! I used to only play UMS on sc1 cause i sucked so bad at matches, i did play team matches though lol like 4v4 and sometimes 3v3, my team would almost always win even though i bearly did anything good (i made nukes) LOL

Damn I gotta try the remade one ! Ive played a few matches of sc2 at my friends house lol i def need alot more practice everyone destroys me ha ha although in sc1 I'm alot better ,I just need to get the hang of all the new units in that one

NinjaTortoises

5 Year Member
Cali
Yea you should its fun, i dont ladder much anymore lol im usually playing UMS and skyping with friends, i used to be ok at sc1 but after playing sc2 and going back i was like WTH this is so hard! Haha

jonathan512

5 Year Member
NinjaTortoises said:
Yea you should its fun, i dont ladder much anymore lol im usually playing UMS and skyping with friends, i used to be ok at sc1 but after playing sc2 and going back i was like WTH this is so hard! Haha

Ya i dnt think I'd go back to sc1 when I get sc2 goin ,I digg it too much just need more practice . Wonder when the expansion is gunna come out

Status
Not open for further replies.