Did my good deed for the day

tortdad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NW Houston TX
We have a new member @Master_Roshi and he was looking for a closed chamber enclosure so he could take proper care of his torts. It just so happens we both live in Houston and I happen to have an old one in my garage almost the exact size he was looking for so I told him he could just have it, lol.

He already swapped his coil uvb for a MVB but I didn't like the black light he was using for night heat so I gave him one of my extra Che's. He's a high school kid just starting out so I hooked him up with one of my spare zilla thermostats, a timer for his MVB and a brand new digital heat/humidity gauge. Filled him full of useful knowledge and sent him on his way. Now I feel better knowing his torts have a sound set up.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
It's a decent size. The box portion is 4' wide 2' deep and 2' tall and the entire thing is about 3'-6" tall with the legs.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So very nice of you. Cute little enclosure. I like the legs too. Another tort(s) will be housed correctly because you helped out. Very proud of you.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I built that enclosure out of stuff I had laying around. Those legs are off an old coffee table. The only thing I had to buy when I built that were screws and the trim pieces on the corners and around the plexiglass

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Holly Torts! ! ! ! !

What a nice enclosure! !

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
You win the tortoise forum for the day!

Best thread I've read all day.
I told him to go study your care sheets to a T. To let us all know if he had questions but you were "the guy" when it comes to sully's

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Lol. I literally slapped that together in an afternoon with scraps. I've spent days working on enclosures and not had them come out as good as that one did.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Look at you take all the credits for Melissa's paint job. BUT REALLY NO GOOD DEED GOES ANSWERED. Kevin is a good dude .