Dimensions for a full-grown male Russian tort enclosure??

Yoyotort

Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Hello! I have a 2 year old Russian tortoise. He currently lives in a zoo med enclosure but he has been full grown for a while now and it is too small. We were working on getting a custom enclosure made but that fell through so I’ve decided to make one myself. I was wondering the minimum dimensions for a male Russian tort (males are smaller than females so he’s fairly small) I may be taking him to college with me so it can’t be huge but I definitely want to give him at least the minimum of what is healthy for them if not more.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hello! I have a 2 year old Russian tortoise. He currently lives in a zoo med enclosure but he has been full grown for a while now and it is too small. We were working on getting a custom enclosure made but that fell through so I’ve decided to make one myself. I was wondering the minimum dimensions for a male Russian tort (males are smaller than females so he’s fairly small) I may be taking him to college with me so it can’t be huge but I definitely want to give him at least the minimum of what is healthy for them if not more.
I agree with Yossarian. Just put some walls and legs on a 4x8 sheet of plywood and your tortoise will be good to go.