Status
Not open for further replies.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Location (City and/or State)
Ventura County, CA
Hey peeps, you will NOT believe this one; it reminds me of the jerk on utube who was cruelly telling his tortie to "roll over", only this is much worse! I will be checking into the trust fund, should anyone else care to contribute, just lemme know and I'll send on the information!
http://cbs2.com/local/autistism.tortoise.animals.2.533277.html

Poor Bob! Thank God someone turned that twisted excuse of a human into authorities!

Ugh; anyways, blessings to all ~
Purpod

kevantheman35

10 Year Member!
indiana
if i ever find out who that was they are gonna be the ones in critical care

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
that is an old story.. I think they did catch who did it, or suspect who.. and her dog also died mysteriously as well.
Is there still a fund to help pay for the Vet bill?

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
This is cruelty of the worst sort not only to the tort but to the poor young man. Here is a contact for this boy and they have the audacity to try and take this away from him. There is a special place in hell for people such as these.

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Huntington Beach, CA
Are you effing kidding me!!! What is wrong with some people? This make me feel sick to my stomach. Particularly when is said that it appears someone tried to remove him from his shell. I feel so bad for old Bob. I cant imagine what would make a "person" want to mutilate a tortoise. I think that person needs a taste of their own medicine.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
The man who was arrested was 18 year old "Tony" Mosqueda; he was arrested for cruelty to animals and grand theft. I am looking into the funding to pay for the months of repair/healing for old Bob.

Yeah, Larry, there is a special place in h*ll for such viciously disgusting peeps; I totally agree with ya there!

Purpod

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
I noticed this story is over a year old (July of 2007). How is Bob doing and what is happening with the thing that did this?

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Xllnt TortGirl!!

I'll check with Washington Mutual tomorrow to see if that account is still open for donations & check back in tomorrow afternoon ~

Purpod

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
From what I saw a while back, Bob did finally get to go home, but he is not the same tort as he was before this happened obviously.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Just think of what that freak would do if he got a hold of a child? Creepy stuff!!

And thanx for the note, Jen ~ yeah, I'd imagine he is not the sasme tort as he was before his torture ~ poor guy!

Purpod

DAC8671

10 Year Member!
San Diego CA
From reading all the posts, I can't look at the article. However, from what everyone is saying, burning in hell doesn't seem like it would be justice.

starkid

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
i wish that guy suffers the same fate that Bob did. what a jerk. what the hell was that idiot thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.